Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Urine Drug test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Hatemyjob, Jan 26, 2017.

1. I have a drug test coming up 1/31/17.
    I am worried
    I probably will pass I'm just being a worry wart. just wondering what other peoples opinions Are
    So I stoped smoking regularly once a day on September 15 2016 and started smoking again November 22,23rd,24th and 25th 2016.
    I had about three bowls within that time. Stopped completely again the 26th of November Will I pass a drug screen it has been 60+ days
    Thank you for your input
    I am 23 years old
    I weigh 190

2. If you live in the USA the dollar tree has mJ tests. That's the only way to be sure to really make sure use your first piss of the day. When you take the real test just to be safe I would only use the urine mid stream and not over dilute. But seriously I would get a few tests and see and if you need to figure out how you are going to sub your dirty urine out for some clean

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum