Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Urine Drug Test tomorrow

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by johnnyballsack, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Does it matter how old the urine sample is? The test is about 12 hours away and I have my friends sample right now. Will they be able to detect that it is old urine? I already have methods to keep it warm.

2. I saw my older brothers' drug test screening years ago. I never had one, but the paper I looked at only said about the urine temperature...

Something like -
    Check in less than 5 minutes - is the urine between 87-95 degrees F? ()Yes ()No

Nothing about the old piss... though I may be wrong.

3. Yea i can keep it warm but if they cant detect that it's not as recent as it should be, then we're all good.

4. Lol. You can actually pass drug tests with someone elses Urine, I thought they'd be able to tell... somehow...Now that I think of it... they can't.. can they? W/e no probation bullshit in Canada for stoners.

5. took a piss test a few days, I smoked before lol

6. Baller status