Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Urine Color

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PhilPhactor, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Hello guys I hope you guys don't get offended and think my thread is for trolling, but anyway I have always noticed when I take a piss the morning after a smoke session that it is very very yellow and cloudy more than usual and maybe a little bubbly. I usually smoke twice a week when I am smoking moderately if not I then just smoke Like 3 times a month since I've got caught. I also drink alot of water to the point where my urine is clear like water.. But why does weed do that to my piss?:confused:

2. It doesn't you more than likely don't drink enough when stoned and you have cotton mouth.

Urine color has to do with hydration not weed.

3. That's an indication of dehydration. You learn it in sports, darker your piss in color=the more dehydrated you are, lighter your piss in color= the more hydrated you are.

It's a usual thing for it to be darker in color for your morning piss though i do believe, not quite sure why though.

4. I can assure I am completely hydrated though, I drink about 4 bottles of water everyday and my urine tends to be clear

5. I was going to say dehydration but if your drinkin water i got no fuckin ideas

6. I'm sure you don't drink water in your sleep, hence why your piss is more yellow when you wake up.

Pretty simple really, and nothing to do with cannabis :)

7. cottonmouth has caused you dehydration during your sleep possibly. Without water while you sleep. The more colored it will be

8. I didn't read the OP, if you couldn't figure this out I feel bad for you.

Also I have a feeling the OP might be a member of the underage community.

9. [quote name='"mambugaw"']

I didn't read the OP, if you couldn't figure this out I feel bad for you.

Also I have a feeling the OP might be a member of the underage community.[/quote]

He admitted to being 15 in another thread, not sure how he's still here

10. He's not.

Not for the past 6 days either.

11. [quote name='"Ganja.Bus"']

He's not.

Not for the past 6 days either.[/quote]

Weird. He admitted to it today on that other kids thread lol