Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Urgent Volcano Digit QUESTION

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ganjagod85, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Hey guys thanks to anyone who helps me here. I got my volcano digit the other day from a reputable place and it was working awesome thick vapor (correct thickness) and i was getting stoned as fuck for a day then last night it started to not give me any more vapor. I keep getting bags of air ....I have varied the temp and material and am wondering if maybe a tube got constricted?

There is still air flow because filling up bags ....jjust with air. can someone please help me I'm freaking out?

2. dont own a volcano, but possibly the heating unit went out?

3. No not it man I need experienced help from VOLCANO users please it was working great first day second day nothing. I just tried to vape my dank at 369 and nothing but the taste was in the bag. Goddammit fuck shit ...... HELP !!

4. sorry dude, never been a fan of volcanos, too expensive...especially when something like this happens then you have a 500 dollar piece out of order. best of luck though and i hope everythings gets working like it should

5. fuck I keep hoping it's a reply with a good answer I need help please I know someone has that knowledge help a brother out .. I mean I have a warranty and all but would rather fix it fast I saw a video on you tube with some collapsed air tube but I am getting hot air and chamber fills hot. fuck i can't figure this shit out :(

6. it might be your fan then

7. I have never experienced this. I doubt the fact that you have a digital Volcano matters. If you have a solid bowl try taking the bag off and letting the air blow through the bowl. is the air hot? If you can't get warm air from your volcano then most likely it is your heating element. Since yours is brand new it is still under warranty, try calling/e-mailing Storz & Bickel and they will most likely have a simple fix if this is a re-occuring small problem(doubtful) or you will have to send it to them and they will fix it for free under the warranty. I would suggest cleaning any part of the machine that touched marijuana before you send it back. hope that helps.
    p.s if you do google searches you might be able to find people who had similar issues. B

8. i've been googling the shit outta this man only get pretty much stores selling the volcano or reviews..........yeah I'm getting hot air coming out so I can't figure it out....they're not open on the weekend.....honestly thinking about just returning it this has been so goddamn frustrating and I have no idea what they're gonna do to fix it.....

I have an easy valve goddammit I am pissed...

9. I dont have a valcano i have an extreme but sometimes I get weak bags or when using the whip seam like i just sucking air but still is doing its job.Is your bud getting toasted turning brown. did you try going higher in temp.I set mine at 425 that will be heater temp not bowl temp.Try letting warm for awhile works better for me that way.

10. man it was working great the first day 368 and was waiting 5 seconds with bowl on there and putting bag and bam great bag!

now i just tried it again turned the goddamn thing up to prove to myself it wasn't me there's hot air coming out....it filled up the bag with hot air barely a hit of any vapor and no smoke because it was at 446 F it's max temp. I took the shit out of the easy valve and am smoking it out of my bubbler. It's not brown not black....WHAT THE FUCK PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME....the first day i was getting 3 good bags and evenly brown material what the fuckk