Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Urgent Quick Fix 6.1 question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by muddybanks_wishkah, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Hey guys,

I just recently got a bottle of Quick Fix 6.1 synthetic. I had an interview yesterday and wasn't sure whether I'd be drug tested on the spot or not, so I heated the Quick Fix just in case. However, I microwaved the bottle for 10 seconds and didn't see any reading on the temperature strip. So I put it back in the microwave 3 more times thinking it just wasn't hot enough for a reading, until I finally gave up thinking the temp strip just didn't work because the bottle was really hot. Then I found out I was supposed to let it cool first and then read the temp strip.

So now I'm freaking out because I have my drug test tomorrow and I'm worried that I overheated the Quick Fix. Will this stuff still work even though I heated it up multiple times?

2. You'll be fine. You can heat it up multiple times and it will still be effective.

Good luck!

3. It's good to go bruh. 2 year shelf life then toss it.

4. sooo how did it go with the QF?

• Like Like x 1