urgent problem needs fixing (pictures)

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by jackc, Jan 23, 2012.

1. hi grass city superiors what is wrong id like some feedback i uploaded in my grow journal and nothing happens i need theise photos to work so my followers/helping hands in the thread can see my problems .

please fix it.

2. Please search next time lol.... there are a ton of threads on this issue

3. soz about that in a bit of a falafel at the moment in real world time and did not have the time to do it.

4. Lol... I'm going to pretend that made sense

5. basically in bit of a jam outside of grass city community at home and was too busy with using my 3 minutes of spare time compaired to searching a heap of shit. :p

6. Now all my photos are black seriously why is this happening

7. The server migration has caused technical issues that our team is still sifting through and resolving. PLEASE BE PATIENT.

Trust me, they're aware of the issue

8. thanks mate

9. Attaching an image

Attached Files:

10. Attachment issue is fixed for me. I can now correctly see latest attached attachment without an issue. Can someone please also verify it

11. Nope see nothing

12. Did you click attachment and make sure you are also logged in to attachment.grasscity.com ?

13. #13 Lizard King, Jan 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2012
    [​IMG]

14. Are we forced to use the attachment feature now?

Ive never uploaded using that feature.

And In Groups we dont even have the option of using the attachment program to upload...

If we are forced to use the attachments application, can you at least add the function to group replies...

15. Are people having issues with hosting pictures elsewhere and posting them here? :confused:

I thought the problems people were talking about was with attachments. Regular image posting from a hosting site has been working fine for me. :confused_2:

16. Unfortunately yes , Photopost file move to Photopost new subdomain will be done tomorrow morning.

I'll check group attachments pretty soon. Friday we have one major move and possible 1-2 hour downtime as from our temporary DB server , we are moving back to our dedicated DB server.

17. OoOoh, he was talking about the gallery. I get it. Disregard my last post. :p

18. [quote name='"gnik drazil"']Attachment issue is fixed for me. I can now correctly see latest attached attachment without an issue. Can someone please also verify it[/quote]

Its not there for me, just a grey square.

19. Are you logged into attachment.grasscity.com ?

20. [quote name='"gnik drazil"']

Are you logged into attachment.grasscity.com ?[/quote]

Im not sure, im using the GC android app.