Urgent plants in

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by the growman, Apr 22, 2011.

1. My dwc plant had fresh water and nute change yesterday and drooped over I propped it up but it still is wanting to fall over.

2. Sounds like shock but pics would help

3. did you have the roots out of water for a long time? when I do a res change and I'm not fast enough my plants get really droopy but they bounce back after about 20 minutes of being back in the soup.

4. Yea I had that problem once so now I put it in another bucket until I'm done cleaning. I'll try to post apic.

5. I use my phone for this and I can't upload a picture. Sorry guys. If it is shock what should I do?

6. ....what's your water level in your bucket looking like? ...got plenty of bubbles in there? ...what kind of fertz are you using? ...what's your EC/TDS? ...ph? ...how old is the plant?

7. My water is fine its a one gallon tank with 1 plant with a 15 gal pump and stone. My 2 gal with 4 plants and same pump do just fine. I'm using flora nutes micro grow and bloom. Ph 5.8 to 6 not sure on EC or TDS what are they?

8. not a good idea to grow hydro and not have a sound understanding of EC/TDS/PPM

9. O ok thanks man yea I held off on the meters for the time being. Poor man poor ways u know. Guess I need to invest. I forgot to mention I did put 100 ml of hydrogen peroxide in the reservoir earlier and took off the support its standing about halfway up.

10. 100 ml is alot, I use 1/2 cup per 20 gallons of water. or about 118 ml per 20 gallons.

11. O ok should I risk changing out or put the plant in straight water for a day?

12. I run a pretty agressive feeding cycle 10 ml micro 15 ml grow and 5 ml bloom to a gallon.

13. does it look like its bouncing back? if so I would leave it alone for a while, but if its just getting worse than you have to do something.

14. Lets go with crawling back rather than bouncing its not looking dead but not real happy. If its worse tonight I'm going to flush it for 24 hours then start it back up. If it doesn't pull through that then to hell with it there are more seeds. By the way is there a way to get some good seeds without ordering off the net?