URGENT Marijuana leaves turning yellow??

Discussion in 'General' started by jimoffy, Jan 25, 2016.

1. i have a question about my outdoor marijuana plant growing in NSW Australia. some of the leaves are starting to turn yellow and shrivel and die. mostly leaves on the lower half of the plant and larger leaves. i have pictures. it is in a 5 gallon pot and i use seasol which is a seaweed fertilizer once every 2 days and also blood and bone mixed with water every 2 or 3 days. we have had hot weather the last week or so but this has started happening about 3 weeks ago. the newer leaves and tops of plants look just fine its more the older and bigger leaves starting to turn yellow. and the tips shrivel and turn brown and die. i have pictures to show you. im worried because it should start flowering in a month or so. any help is apprecaited. thankyou

http://s437.photobucket.com/user/jimoffy/library/?...

2. Lower leaves turning yellow and falling off is a nitrogen defiency normally. If it was heat or light burn they would curl upwards.
    It could also be a magnesium defficiency if it was affecting the upper leaves.
    Yea my best guess is nitrogen. Its certainly something you need to fix as your not even into flower. Its nothing to worry about in the later stages.in fact i like to see them go yellow and die off. Best of luck anyway.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. hey sorry. how do u suggest fixing this? this is my first time grow, thanks

4. A nute high in nitrogen mate. Heard people use epsom salts. Im sure thats for nitrogen boost. Ask @your grow shop.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app