Urgent: Holy shit..... Im Fucked (please read)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SparkDaSpliff, Apr 27, 2005.

1. k- heres how it went down-

last night i was up late in my room, my parents were asleep, my homework was done, and i needed to smoke. i turned on my fan, opened the window, turned on the air purfier, and redied my sploof and my bong. i was over-paranoid about the smell and sprayed a shot of air-freshener about everytime i took a hit. i smoked enough so i was really high. i sprayed down the room and prepared to play xbox. all of my shit was put away, i covered myself with deodorant, ate a mint, but left my eyes red. fuck... my mom is knocking on my door. she came in, and all the lights were on in my room, and i was awake in the middle of it all, just sitting there in my boxers. when asked why i was awake, i told my parents that i was thinking about how our family has been having trouble recently, and i just needed some time to think alone. i explained all the smells as me trying to help out my allergies. they didnt take that shit, and they knew somthing was up. i come home today, and they are sitting around the dining room table with information packets spread out all over it. one of them was titled "A Parents Guide to Inhalants" and the rest were similarly titled. fuck. we sit down for a big conversation and i find out that they are gonna drug test me this thursday. double fuck. heres the killer- its a wide range test. they are testing for ingredients in things like fabreeze, axe, all the shit i use legitimaly (sort of). fuck fuck fuck. i dont know what the test is going to be on, so ive started drinking water like a motherucker and gonna start naicin treatment tomorrow. ive got one day, and i gotta be drinking nonstop. fucking shit. i think im screwed. though i dont have anything to hide regarding inhalants. what are they gonna test for? they're gonna find (if they test for them) nicotine, cannabanoids, and coedine. fucking ass shit. what should i do. im gonna call my doctor soon, and ask what hes gonna test for. thanks for listening to my rant. they also offered me an option of blood, urine, or hair tests. which should i choose for my situation? ANYTHING YOU CAN TELL ME WILL HELP!!!!

-peace

2. dont drink yourself to death. You're pretty much screwed unless you can get ahold of some clean pee.. got a dog? haha.. i doubt that would work. But i've heard those at home piss tests arent as accurate as the ones they use for new hires. Dont worry about it really, whats the worst that can happen? oh they find out you smoke, big deal really. My mom found out a year ago that i smoked (i hid it from her for about 3 years) and it's been a pretty positive experience really. Hell im 21 too, so she could have kicked me out. Anyways, im rambling.. its not over... dont stress about it. Its only bud man, its not like you've killed someone.

i just re-read where it said you've got the option of hair, blood, or pee.. take pee. Hair tests can go way back in history.. blood seems more accurate to me.

3. Piss. Wost comes to worst, tell them it was mj, not a fuckin' inhalant.

4. whos giving you the test? your parents or are you goin somewhere for it?

5. Woah. This sounds so grim. If you can try to relax a little bit. Go through with the test. Then when they show you the results, then tell them you were experimenting with pot. I wouldn't offer up anything until you get to see the results with them. I wouldn't act defensive before you see the results, just prepare yourself that you may have to tell them you were trying it out. If you are lucky you may come out on top. I'll remain positive for ya dude! Good luck and if you can try to relax.

6. they know ive experimented with pot. but they think that was a long time ago, and it shouldn't show up on the test. they dont know that i've been smoking recently. im going to the doctor for the test. its no oridinary test either. theyre testing for all sorts of amyl butle nirtates, like everything in axe and airfresheners, and my dad hinted at testing for ritalin and other perscription pills.... keep posting please

7. say you use alotta axe so you dont smell like ass..

8. Whoa, sorry to hear that man, bad timing I guess. Just chilax and everything will work out in the end, it always does. Just be patient with everything that happens in the next couple of days. Good luck and I wish you lotsa karma. :)

9. and do you dpo any other drugs?

10. coedine occationally and nicotine should be in my sys. the thing that hurts most is that they'd believe that i was actually using inhalants. making preperations to use someone elses pee, but im going to try to be clean anyway.

11. Ok I don't think I understand the magnitude of this test if you aren't actually inhaling these products with the intent of getting high. I mean just spraying them in your room with the window up, isn't going to get enough of them in your system. Believe me I'm not an authority on the subject, but I have a feeling you will come out on top.

12. it wouldnt bode too good for me if they found cannabinoids or opiates in my system now would it...

13. Haha, yes I would imagine so...at least with regard to the inhalants.

14. maybe im overreacting, but its never a good thing, and im just sharing my story and im still open for suggestions

15. Since you will be drinking a lot of water to dilute your piss, you need to take vitamin B12 in order to color it more yellow again. Good luck bro.

16. I made my comments only about the inhalents due to the following:

Unless other information is presented, I still think you'll do fine on the test.

17. here's my advice. if i were you this is what i would do...hopefully you haven't screwed yourself already.

bluff. be very agreeing to the drug test. if you hesitate or act scared they will only get more suspicious. however, some parents can be bluffed. they will take you to the test, but will trust you a little more. get the niacin pills. get them. start taking them. find a thread that tells you about them. start drinking bottled water. i didn't say drown yourself. just take lots of fluids - soup, water...etc. anyway, start on the niacin pills immediately. get a box of that sure-gel or whatever. find a thread on how to take that but i think it's with 2 quarts of water a few hours before your test. that's a last resort that you probably don't even need to take. but if you do those things you shouldn't worry...

bluff, start getting fluids into your body, take the pills, and drink the sure-gel water on the day of your test.

don't drink bleach.

18. If you have intrusive parents, be sure to clear all the history in your browser's cache. also delete any cookies and temp. internet files. just my 2 cents...but im always paranoid when it comes to the electronic world.

19. I passed my dt by smuggling pissed in a condom... only thing you gotta worry about is the temp.

20. that really sucks man. all i can say is get ahold of some niacin, i have heard some good things about that stuff saving ppl just like u. also act super chill like u dont have a care in the world about it, cause then even if they come back positive for cannabinoids u can be like "what? its a little pot"