Urgent! Hermaphradite amoung my girls

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by mrprickleypete, May 10, 2006.

1. Hello, thanks for checking this out people. I am currently 2 1/2 weeks into flowering, and I realized I have a hermi amoung my ladies. Some pollen has deffinitly gotten into the air, but I feel like a majority of the sacs haven't opened. Do I just kill her and make some butter, or do I let her keep growing and risk fertilizing my other plants?

Respond quick, I don't know how long before all my plants have been pollinated.
    Thanks

2. if u don't want seedy buds kill it now!!! if it was the only plant i'd say maybe keep it? but its all up to u!!! if u have for sure females i would kill it but thats just my opinion

3. Aye drownd that b*tch in the river!

4. Hey pete, It sounds like you have probably aready fretilized your room(sucks especially so early). Next time you get a hermie you don't have to cut the trader bitch out. This takes some time but you can get a pair of tweezers and pull off each male sac one at a time, hard work and you don't want to miss any so check em good. I have done it before and if you can invest the time (at least once a day) you don't have to cut her down. Good luck!:D

5. Hey Pete.
    Can you please take or up-load pictures of this hermie.
    Hopefully I am not to late and you have not killed it.

6. VTEC I will take some pics tonight, currently she is asleep. Though I haven't killed the plant, I have removed all the pollen sacs that I could. It is deff. a herm though, I mean there was yellow pollen all over me when I was done nutering her.

Peace