URGENT HELP with setup!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Theprox, Aug 22, 2017.

1. Here is what my 4x4 tend with a 600w Vipar Spectra setup 20170822_202903.jpg as you can see there is still plenty of room if I decide to go bigger or add another light.

2. #22 Tbone Shuffle, Aug 23, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
    Sure. It's easy math. 2x4 = 8 square feet. You want about 300-400 watts if you're using older design cheaper premade panels like that for a good intense bloom light level for large buds.

3. IMG_0684.JPG
    Here's my 4x4 with a HLG QB260 quantum board and a Platinum p900. I'm about 7 1/2 weeks. The monster cola in the front is a White Rhino. I've done extreme battle with spider mites this crop or it would have been busting at the seams. I'm still going to do as good as my last two crops with no spider mites because of this new light. They smell wonderful. IMG_0683.JPG This is my veg side. I just build these two 60 watt lights out of two HLG qb120 boards with meanwell drivers. I'm vegging a 4x4 with 120 watts. The plants look droopy because I chopped the crap out of them the day before to prune down the jungle and make mite killing easier.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I have 3, 600w viparspecta covering 3 plays, over a 3 x 9 SCROG. They are 7 weeks into flower and happy as hell

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Not to come here and sound like a jerk, but this doesn't sound very urgent. I thought your grown room was burning down when I clicked this!

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. I have to say that even though they are very low power for the rated wattage most people growing with viparspectra seem pretty happy with them. That is with the exception of the person who I can't remember the name of on GC who had theirs burn up and catch fire. You can probably search and find it.

The vipars do seem to be one of the go to cheap lights these days. I also have heard very good things about meizhi grow lights. There's a few people raving about them on GC and they're quite cheap.
    www.amazon.com/MEIZHI-Spectrum-Hydroponic-Greenhouse-Growing/dp/B01HFZ3PC2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1503532949&sr=8-2&keywords=meizhi+led+grow+lights

7. You really got me drooling over the Horticulture 260w quantum led lights. Can't wait until I save $700 for two of em. Money is kinda tight, but I know it will pay for itself in no time.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1