Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Urgent Help needed!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kable457, Jun 28, 2012.

1. My friend and i just Blazed and our eyes became a litte red. We used eyedrops and waited 20 minutes and our eyes was way worse. Should we take more eyedrops or do anything Else that will help for our eyes? Dinner is at 9 and we can't get busted. Any Help appreciated!

2. What kind of eye drops are they?

3. Two questions:
    What eye drops did you use?
    How high are you? (1 - 10)

4. Say you were farting in eachothers faces or something

5. keep your hands out of your eye's ... get roto's and you will never have problem's again

6. If you didn't use Rhoto, you should. They'll take any redness in your eyes away instantly. Pick them up at CVS or any pharmacy.

WARNING: Your eyes will probably burn like HELL for a couple minutes after you use them, but it's worth it.

[​IMG]

7. lmao, dinner is in 7 hours, i am sure you will be fine

i never used that shit, just tell people i am tired and smoke sativa strains that way i don't look drugged

8. Rohto feels so good on your fucking eyeballs.

9. 4, livostin - levocabastinum

10. I use rhotos, the green "cool" kind and my eyes are white as piece of paper within a couple minutes.

11. Never heard of those eye drops sounds like something you give to someone with an infection...Stop touching your eyes and don't put more drops in...Stick with: Rhoto, Clear Eyes and Visine. They all work, but Rhoto will also give you a slight burning sensation, which can become enjoyable if you get used to it.