Urgent help needed Flowering plants

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by goof1992, Mar 18, 2015.

1. My 4 Wonder Woman plants are a little over a week into 12/12 with no signs of flowering present other than the crossed petioles or whatever >.< they started showing this discoloring the other day so I fed them some FF grow big to see if it was nitrogen, and while it has slowed, overnight the new growth has started to yellow again...
    Room temp: 70-85(try to dry faster)
    Pot size: 2 or 3 gallon, but since I'm 12/12 I ruled out overgrown
    Feed: grow big 2 days ago(6-4-4)
    Ph of water: 6-6.5(gh ph kit)

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1426689006.403269.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1426689033.691702.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1426689060.309147.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1426689091.944141.jpg
    Now I'm pretty sure the plants are ok to be watered today, so should I just use plain Ph'ed water or use some of my flowering nutes? (TNT Tomato Booster 5-16-12)

2. They lookn like theve had a little too much feed , jus give them water now see how they go

3. #3 TheAnswer121, Mar 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2015
    i know, i know

i'm THAT guy

check ur runoff ph (and ppm, if possible) when you water later.

could be overfed, or ph imbalance

could also very well be root bound. 2 gallons is tiny, and just cause you're flowering doesn't mean roots stop growing

4. #4 PlaidBeeSmokin', Mar 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2015
    Looks like Magnesium perhaps.  Those ruffled edges on the leaves are consistent w? mag. def.  as well as the color loss pattern[​IMG]

Try epsom salt foliar spray @ 1 tsp per liter.
    Hope this helps.

ICMAG deficiency thread.

Plaid 

5. I know it is >.< I just feel like I'd probably damage them more than anything transplanting, especially since I used hard plastic trash cans :p I probably went overboard with the topping >.< ill just give plain water then and see, my concern wa if it is a deficiency, will the extra few days I gotta wait damage the plants even more? When the problem is solved will the yellow go back?(on the non burnt leaves) or will those leaves always look so bad :(

Also, how do I check the runoff? Sound silly but everytime I try there is so much dirt in the water it's impossible to make out a color change using the drops from GH

Do a foliar spray.  Quickest way to see results.  The leaves absorb nutes 10-20 times faster than the roots.=)

Good luck.

7. Don't use any nutes the first three weeks of flowering.then run bud factor x.u will see a big change in your plants ,oh don't forget When u transplant put phosphorus nitrogen mix guano in your medium ....

8. #8 goof1992, Mar 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2015
    EDIT: Sorry about the rotation, took them with my phone :/
    Here is an update, im still having yellowing problems. I flushed 2 days ago with just plain water, and i plan on picking up some episom salt tomorrow from walmart. The edges are becoming burned, im guessing from me feeding them the Grow Big, and i believe the curling and canoeing im seeing are from the flush, but not sure, anyway, here are the pictures, any additional help would be greatly appreciated!
    image.jpeg
    image (1).jpeg
    image (2).jpeg
    image (3).jpeg
    image (4).jpeg
    image (5).jpeg
    image (6).jpeg
    image (7).jpeg
    image (8).jpeg
    image (9).jpeg

9. Work on root production you burnin up the plants before there able to take the nutrients up. That's nutrient burn....repot use great white and voodoo juice to get bigger better root uptake ,so it can handle those nutrients.. Repot and fix your medium ..remember no nutrients for the first two to three weeks..then just sit back and watch them grow

10. You think the yellowing is from the nute burn?(not just the burnt tips and edges) I ask because they were yellowing for days before any burn presented intself, and how the veins are so green. I was thinking a MG def. or K def.

11. Repot them.this time use the guano phosphorus nitrogen mix in your soil.the yellowing looks like nitrogen def.start with that growing medium

12. Well I couldn't really afford to get new dirt and everything to replant, so I picked up some CALiMAGic and some Monster Bloom (0-50-30) which im gonna use at half strength next watering just to be safe!
    IMG_1509.JPG
    IMG_1510.JPG

13. #13 smokeymcdoodles, Mar 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2015
    thats 30 dollars im looking at....1 bag of perlite is 10, one bag of organic soil is 10

0-50-30.....no you are wilting and have VERY DARK COLOR which is indicative of over feeding

see how its REALLY dark then turning yellowish.  9 out of 10 your fix isnt going to work i promise you. You know how many threads ive seen that went like: " i tried CAL MAG and that didnt help."
    Ive grown a room of weed and didnt use cal mag or whatver the fuck this stuff is one time.

You flush....then go 1/2 stregth nutes, then everything is fine.  Listen to what these peeps are saying.  You got salt at the top 1 inch i know

14. #14 goof1992, Mar 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2015
    Yeah but I have 4 plants :p this $25 spreads across all 4. The Cal-Mag won't hurt it if it doesn't help, so no harm. I've been thinking about the feeding all day, and I'm still on the fence, I think I might do another plain water first then try half strength on the plants. They are only burned because I tried feeding them FF Grow big the 4th day after they started yellowing. The yellowing started almost a week before any burn, the leaves that are yellow feel fine, just yellow and the new growth on top has twisted tips

15. Might be too much n. Too much n can block other nutrients. That's why u have striped yellow leaves but the majority is dark. Ur leaves look flat. I think they could use p and k but u need to fix ur salt build up.

16. Could it simply be overwatering for extended amount if time? I removed the top inch of just perlite today and realized how wet the soil is, so I'm sure I've been overwatering constantly :/ letting them dry completely now, set the temp at 80-85 during the day to dry quicker

17. #17 smokeymcdoodles, Mar 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2015
    noooo....they are sick TAKE EXTRA CARE.  Cool temps humidity domes
    Be nice to them. nice means no water

18. This boy head is hard as hell we tell him the right shit to do ,he tell the people he ask for help what he going to do regardless. Why ask if u going to do your own thing anyway .before u try and grow weed ,try listening first.....

19. #19 goof1992, Mar 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2015
    I followed what you people said and guess what? Didnt help. I tried my thing and they seem to be getting better. Offer better advice next time :) I said countless times I can't afford to replant