Urgent help me!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Tattoolane1992, Jan 25, 2021.

1. I have a 5x5 tent comin n two days I’m runnin our room fast. I have three autos in here rest are bagseeds and are doing well but the auto flowers already have pistils I’ve done let like crazy. I am I doin ok. I’m tryna get these autos to start flower buds more an bigger they’ve been in here since December 16 so Ik they gotta start fattern up. I’m ph ever thing feeding it good stuff but I feel like my light may not be close enough or something. Idk I’m so afraid to burn and kill them please help me. I’m getting bigger tent so I’ll have more area Please let me kno. Also should I defoliate. It’s very bushy and I don’t wana clip the wrong shit an fuck up. Help help help

Attached Files:

2. bruh that looks like a hot mess lol but all good. the autos just started flowering, give it time

3. growers preference on the defoliation. personally I lollipop photos and tuck autos

4. Welcome to the jungle !
    :weed:

5. Lol Iknow very very cramped I didn’t plan on all 7 surviving being my first grow. How they look ikon over all tho? Any deficiencies noticed or anything I’m doin wrong. Should I keep my led light where I is or move it closer it’s at 16 in above the plnts

6. Looking good bro start defoliation from the bottom fan leaves before flowering they just take up more energy. You can keep some leaves they contain nutrients I’d cut any fan leaves that block flowers from the light. For flowering have the lights 12 inches away for best results

7. all's well we could get into equipment if your concerned with lights if your curious about what you have going on. they look fine