Urgent Help, I AM LOST

Discussion in 'General' started by aviboy, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Help! I'm Lost because of Weed?

Hello,
    I'm 19 years old guy, when I was young I didn't have enough self esteem, by time I got over it, I'm Bi too, like men and women but no one know that, I started to smoke weed one year ago and it made me feel really happy, after few months from smoking (3-5 times a week), I started to get self consciouses, I didn't know which personality I am, so I started to think about it daily for few months.
    By time I became anxious to a friend who I was doubting that he's knowing why I'm thinking all time, I didn't smoke weed for one week, but I became really self anxious and depressed all the time, I'm not okay with my self and not talking to anyone!
    I was really happy and outgoing guy with a lot of motivation, now I'm not doing anything, not working, just sitting at home all day thinking about what happened!
    And I feel like that friend know that I'm gay but I'm afraid to tell him that.

What do you suggest?
    how can I get back to the happy me?
    I feel like I lost myself

2. Get your shit together...It isn't like weed fucked shit up for you, you have just been progressing down that road all this time and weed just happened to show up in the mix.

Like, weed was sittin' on the sidelines all, "Put me in coach!" So coach was like, "Weed! You're in!" And weed was all, "This is my chance, my chance to finally fuck this kids life up...FINALLY, WEED HAS COME BACK...TO FUCK SOME KIDS LIFE UP!! IF YA SMELELELELELLLLLLAH, WHAT THE WEED...IS COOKIN'!"

All..."Baow, bobauh, badunduh...Baow, bobauh, badunduh."

3. Get out of the house. Go for a walk, in fact if you have nothing else to do just spend your days walking.

It doesn't matter where you go walking, fresh air and the world around you will give a whole new perspective on things.

I walk a lot. I'm walking now. :)

4. I agree.A Few weeks ago I walked 20 miles at around 2am. Really clears your head.

Maybe you should stop hiding you're bi as well living with a lie is never a good thing

5. It can be a good thing to reflect on the past but dont dwell on it.

Do you know who you are? Let go of your ego, social pressures, preconceived notions, self-judgement etc.

Once you accept you for you, you should be happy. And the only people worth being around are those who love and accept you for you.