*urgent* Drug Test

Discussion in 'General' started by bigtmlb19, Jun 22, 2007.

1. hey guys, ive been looking at GC for a couple years now and finally posted??? haha... well i have a random DT tmw and its held at a facility where i dont get watched while i pee or anything, its totally secretive, i just cant use the sink. I was thinking since im obviously not able to pass a test, seeing im stoned now... can i sneak somebody else's piss in there? i was thinking putting the pee in a condom, tie the condom, put it in my boxer briefs, thus it cant leave my pants? i was just wondering if its safe to do this, or do they know when pee isnt fresh?

2. just buy fake piss. and you have to keep it hot with a pack or something.

3. Substitution of pee works fine. Obviously the other person has to be able to pass a test as well. Keep the container you choose to use close to your body so that it is warm, and as long of you aren't being watched you should pass. Good luck dude, hope this helped.

4. you could get clean piss from a friend and an hour or two before the test put the piss inside a container and boil it for a few minutes. let it cool a little then go take the test, the piss should be the around the same temperature it would be if it was really yours and they wont suspect anything

5. They monitor the piss for the temperature, so that is your biggest concern for bringing in someone elses urine if you can keep it up 2 temp then its a guaranteed thing all day long

6. get a friends clean sample

put it in a condom(non lubricated)

wear briefs not boxers, and situate the condom filled with piss(sounds gross but you do want to pass right) in your package area

DONT SIT ON IT!

your body heat should keep it the right temp by the time you need to use it(plus its hot as shit outside, its summer)

7. if you been looking at the city,, '' for years now'' as you stated and not joined,,,, then you get no info. from me!!!! sorry,,,, but its your own words dude,,,,:(

8. you wont help him because he lurked the boards before he posted? so many people do that and i did that for about a year. not a very nice way to welcome a newcomer. you get neg rep from me.

just piss in a condom or better yet my cousin did this.....cleaned out a elmers glue bottle reallll well. then got the clean piss in the glue bottle. about an hour or two before the test he taped two hand warmers to the bottle (one on each side, you can get them at wal mart, maybe in the hunters section) then taped the bottle with the hand warmers on them to his leg. worked for him.

9. buy a whizzinator. its worth it.

10. this guys right^^^^ im sorry fellow,,, my most humbly appoligies....that was a bad post by me!!!!! and most of my post are dead to the point with a little comedy threw in....:(

11. that was nice of you man. most people would have just flamed me back. you did the right thing.

12. +rep for realizing and owing up to your mistake. Spaz likes people like you. No Homo, ofcourse.

13. its chill, i refuse to catch feelings over the internet

14. I agree with your original post bro. If you're been lurking The City for years and not realized that there's countless, yes, countless, threads about drug tests, then you should not get answers.