Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Urgent Drug Test Question. Need advice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LetUsBurn, May 24, 2010.

1. *I'm sorry that this post is so long and I know nobody wants to read all this, but please help a brotha out. lol*

Ok guys,

First of all I'd like to say I'm glad to finally have registered for this forums afters just reading threads forever lol. But I am also sad that this had to be what my first post is about. Also before anyone tells me to hit the search button, I'd like to say that I've done a good bit of searching, but would like to get some people's opinions on my situation.

Okay on to the matter at hand. I just recently applied for a job at ADT security systems, interviewed last Thursday, and got the phone call today saying they want to offer me the position. I'm pretty excited.

So they want me to come in tomorrow for the drug test. I'm not sure if they conduct the test at the office or send me to a lab. All I know is they want me to come to the office tomorrow. What I do know is that from looking at the testclear.com website, they're going to do a urine test most likely.

Alright so I used to burn what I consider a good amount of weed, but to some maybe not so. It got to the point where I was smoking daily, maybe 1 or 2 blunts a day, and some small pipe hits. I did this for maybe 4 or 5 months after coming off a long break. When it came close to time for me to graduate college I decided to take a break because I wanted to start looking for a career. So the break lasted for about 3 weeks and then I was at a party and a friend had a 1 hitter quitter so I hit that.

And so a few more days go by and all of a sudden I'm like, "Fuck it, I'm not gonna find a job for awhile, let's smoke." So I go buy an 8th of some mid and smoke that over the course of a week. That was a week ago.

So its been 1 week since I've smoked and I have to take a drug test tomorrow for the job. Last week I was drinking at least a gallon of water every day and excercing a little but over the past couple of days I really haven't been because I honestly thought I didn't get the job.

I was thinking about going in there with a friends piss tucked under my sack with some heat warmers wrapped around it because I don't think I can trust my piss just yet. I was also thinking about getting some marijuana test strips to see if by chance I might be clean. I've read that detox drinks don't work and I've read so many different methods that people swear that work, but other people chime in claiming that the same method doesn't work. It has been hard to determine the most tried and true solution because there are so many suggestions out there.

I'm 6' 2" about 185 lbs, so pretty skinny with a fast metabolism. I really need this job so I MUST pass this drug test so any advice from you seasoned vets that have been in similar situations would be GREATLY appreciated.

2. Ive used the the detox drink and it worked for me. Go to Gmc buy dtox kit and piss test kit and see if it works :hello:

3. If you do end up going with a friends piss make sure you use an unlubricated condom or something like that material. I went with a plastic bag to mine and I was shitting bricks because it sounded so loud when I was trying to pop the bag. Also I recommend the hand warmers because they stay around 104 where as the hand warmers can get up to 150. put 1 pair of the toe warmers inside of a sock and wear 2 pair of boxerbriefs so it doesn't fall out oh and put your bag in the sock obviously.

4. I'd do the test yourself, you could be clean, it varies from person to person. I can get clean fast because of my body type and level of activity. While your there, pick up some synthetic urine to, that way if you are dirty you already got a plan b.

5. I went out and bout a 3oz travel bottle, a pack of hand warmers, and a digital thermometer. I went to the nearest headshop, but all the guy had was this powdered urine stuff for 40 bucks and I wasn't even about to try that. I'm probably just going to use my girlfriend's urine.

I've been practicing taking the temperature and crotching the bottle and I've been able to keep the temperature between 96.8 and 97.2 degrees. I'm not sure if I even need to use the handwarmers lol.

6. #6 CodeRed420, May 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2010
    My friend was telling me about how you can buy fake urine kit that comes with a heat pack and load up some kind of dispenser bag that has a little tube where you can unzip your pants and just unload it in there. You could even get a friend to piss in it for you. The most important part is that bag, which I honestly have no clue where to get it or what it looks like, but I'm sure some others do.

He said he's been a truck driver for over 10 years now and always gets random checks and that's how he still has his job.

7. Okay, I also bought a $15 home testing kit from CVS pharmacy just because I was curious if my own urine was clean or not.

So I pissed in a cup, dripped 3 drops into the test and waited 5 minutes as instructed. The 2 lines that came up by CONTROL and THC indicate a negative result. The line by the THC was very faint compared to the CONTROL but it was also very visible. The instructions said that a red or pink line next to both indicated a neg result REGARDLESS OF HOW DARK OR LIGHT THE LINES MAY APPEAR.

This is pretty awesome news and so my question is now, should I trust my own piss? The test is called First Check and it looks pretty for official (especially for that price). I've read that if you test negative on a home test then you shouldn't have anything to worry about and you can pass a urinalysis in a lab.

What do you think guys? Attached is the picture of the test.

Attached Files:

8. dont waste your money on detox drinks. there is no magic in those bottles, they are basically overpriced energy drinks. save that cash to buy some weed!

i just passed a drug test for a job and here's what worked for me. i adjusted the amount of water to account for your larger size. im 5'4" 120 lbs. ive been smoking every day for years and did not quit for the test.

90 minutes before your test, drink two liters of water and two 16 oz energy drinks (monster, venom, whatever you like). the energy drink will give your piss color. try to drink all of this within the first 30 minutes. after that sip on more water until time to take your test. if you have to pee before your test, go ahead, just make sure you keep drinking water so you have to go when its time.

i cant guarantee but this worked for me.

good luck!

9. i would suggest the dilution method anyway, just in case if the lab says its diluted you generally get a retake and it will give you a few days to get a little cleaner

10. There are only two ways to be sure: Abstain for a month or get some fake urine.

EDIT: As for retests, you have to pay for it if you retest, keep that in mind.

11. Alright I have my girl's piss crotched in my pants.

2 hours til the test.

12. This is intense.

13. Do most places that piss test nowadays require you to just go into a bathroom and DIY or do the majority of them still have someone standing right by you? Or does it just vary?

14. Okay just got done with the test. Everything went smoothly besides me having to wait for about an hour.

I was given a cup and shown the bathroom. I closed and locked the door, took the bottle out and poured it in. I'm glad a bought a 3oz bottle because it just reached the line. Then I pissed a little bit in the toilet to make it seem like I was actually pissing.

She took the cup, measured the temp. And packaged it up and I was free to leave.

Now I just hope it passes.

I don't really want this job though. 100% commission... no thanks, I need money on a regular basis.

15. when are you gonna know if you'll pass i'd be interested to know :p i'm looking for a job atm and just started a t-break like saturday.

16. You may have fked up.... they can tell the difference between womens and mens piss....

17. Now that's freaking funny... imagine them in the lab, im sure they'll figure out you took someone else's, if you're lucky they might just think you're a women cross-dresser.

18. I can sympathize I was a heavy everyday smoker but I quit about a month ago because the CNA class I'm applying to this month requires a pee test. well the cut off to turn in the app is Dec. 30 and the class doesn't start tell half way through next month so hopefully I have tell next moth. I had a friend who tested pos for weed after 3 months clean though, but I'm not fat like he is and my job keeps me pretty physically active. Going to buy an at home test just to make sure though.

19. Theres a few ways to get clean real quick. If you have a drug test, the night before drink 2 gallons of water or alot of water to flush you out and do the same in the morning and you will piss clear. It will be clean though it worked for me. Also if you take a pack of jello and put it in about less than a half cup of water and drink it and then drink more water piss two times and the third time you piss it will be clean. Also if your really neeedy drink a water bottle capful of bleach with a cup full of water. It may burn a little to piss out but you will be clean the second time you piss and will stay clean. I never tried that one but i know alot of people who have done that an hour before testing and always pass.

20. That is all HORRIBLE and dangerous advice. You can literally die from drinking that much water, and bleach is highly toxic. Not only that but it's bullshit and won't help pass the test.