Urgent! Drug test help

Discussion in 'General' started by Greengriff, Jun 4, 2016.

1. Here's my problem.
    The job I'm interviewing for on Monday(June 6) supposedly drug tests. Since my interview is at 4pm I doubt I'll be tested that day but I dabbed somewhat heavily until last week and ate an edible last week. I lift weights almost every day, I'm very active at work 8 hours a day (I only sit for maybe 40 minutes).
    I'm 18, 6'8 and weigh about 184-190.
    I've been drinking around a gallon of water a day and taking lots of vitamins for months now and sweating in the sauna and drinking green tea. How do I make sure I can pass? This job means a decent pay increase.

2. You make sure you pass by not smoking for a month before your test. Surely you knew that? What were you thinking?

3. Yeah, usually I'm very good about it but I got this call for the interview Wednesday and I applied back in March.

4. Only way to pass is with synthetic or some one else urine. You ain't clean bro

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. Pretty much common sense....fake it,or take it on the chin

6. Is it a lab test?

7. I'm not sure what type of test, but I have the interview today at 4pm and I don't think they'll test me in the warehouse would they?

8. Na yur going to lab.still isnt big deal if u have to fake it.buy "min man" at headshop($25).if u have to take someones elses piss put it n prescription bottle n wear high socks under yur pants n keep it there.they can go n bathrm with u unless its probation....n they dont like handling piss,wud u?ha.all u hav to worry bout is temp

• Like Like x 1
  9. Cant go in bathrm unless its probation

10. Microwave it first.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Probably not. Stop working out for the next couple days and just stay clean. Eat healthy and extra fiber. Don't give your first piss as sample, dilute it a bit and give the sample mid-stream. Or go.buy synthetic urine kit like someone said aleady.

12. Yup.n as long as u keep it close to yur body(like n sock like i mentiond)it cant drop below yur temp

13. I already drank 2 gallons of water and pissed 9 ones I'm hoping it's too diluted so I have to come back

14. Yea, your best shot is fail for dilution and retake it after you've cleaned up. Dabs + edibles will make you dirty for a week at least no matter who you are.

15. No his best shot is to just use fake pee/clean pee and pass and not have any questions raised about why he failed for dilution...that's a red flag in itself.

• Like Like x 1
  16. My bad. I thought I read that it wasn't going to be possible to fake.

17. Lol all good, I mean if you had no choice then your definitely right. But they will think it's pretty odd to have to watered down pee, even the color will throw red flags for the lab. Most people don't drink enough fluids on the day to day to maintain colorless pee so drinking a few gallons of water day of could backfire too.

18. Update: interview went very well
    Drug test is Thursday afternoon