Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

URGENT Breaking Open a Locked Box URGENT

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ieuan1312, Dec 28, 2009.

1. Im screwed...
    All my Bud related stuff is stuck in a cash box which i have lost the key for and i NEED the stuff in there :(, it's got my dugout, spoon pipe, papers, blunts, boxie, grinders, stems, kief and more all stuck in there, Finding the key is out of the question as i've been looking for hours, does anyone know anyway to open the box WITHOUT breaking it, i've heard of spraying hairspray in the lock but can anyone elaborate on this?:confused:
    It's this exact box by the way:
    http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41xeeEVaZ9L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

2. Those cheap boxes take a pretty standard key, do you know anyone who has a lot of keys (I'm a landlord, I have hundreds and I swear half of them are interchangeable) that you could try?

3. All thought that's a brilliant idea I dont have any similiar keys or anything but thanks :(

4. break it open, or use a screwdriver in the lock and force is. that thing looks liek a piece of junk anyway, so get a new one man!

5. try picking it with a paperclip or skinny screwdriver. if that doesnt work, just break open that mofo

6. pick it... you can pick them in like 3 seconds with two paperclips. or just drill the lock out.

7. why can't you break it? buying a new one shouldn't cost u much :)
    or maybe make some sorta lockpick?

8. Or maybe this kid is lying, and the box isn't really his. Hence the "I can't break it", even though it looks cheap and replaceable.

9. Dude this is my box...

10. quick, mail the box to my address and i can have my personal locksmith handle it for you..if you get it out via ups soon then i should have it back to you by 8oclock tonight

11. I bet hes trying to get into his dads lock box.

12. the only way to open it without causeing damage is to a) pick the lock with a paper clip (shouldn't be hard. just pop two in there and spin the lock) or b) get the key.

13. Pick the lock, it looks Fisher Price-ish or go animal and just open it, it doesn't look very strong or expensive...or, leave daddy's shit alone.

14. I have that exact same one at my house, pick the lock its an easy task. Get any type of screwdriver that fits in the lock and wiggle it until you get it unlocked !

15. if it's our box tell us why you can't break it open?

16. Maybe he doesn't want to break open something that he doesn't have to?

17. #17 TearDownGod, Dec 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2009

Or it could be your buddies your trying to sneak into to steal out of. Either way I think breaking the box isn't a bad idea. Cheap locks are sooo easy to pick with a bobby pin and a paper clip...

18. Something smells fishy about this post. Especially the bit about "and don't say look for the key because I looked for hours alreay".

19. Yepp...

20. Come on man, you have to be smarter than a $15 box