[Urgent] All Leaves On My Plant Randomly Hanging Low

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by hammerhead777, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Hi, I am having a really shitty random problem with one of my plants. I've had no problems with her and she has been growing beautifully. Last night she was perfectly fine but this morning I woke up to the leaves hanging a little lower. It was time to water her so I watered her and left (all of this was in the morning). I went outside to check up on her just now and ALL the leaves are hanging so low like she is dead. What the hell is happening?  :cry:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. They're growing wings bc theyre gonna fly away bro. Better harvest that shit homie

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. She isn't ready :(

4. Maybe you over watered?

5. No way, I always use the same measured amount of water and last watering was a few days ago :(

Did it get significantly hotter outside?

7. #7 hammerhead777, Jun 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2014
    No :( it is pretty cloudy and temp is around 20C (62F)

My last suggestion would be to check to make sure the roots are healthy. Other than that, I have no idea, good luck dude.

9. Thanks, man. I doubt it's the roots, this was so sudden :(

10. She was thirsty. It will take a little while for a plant this size to perk up after watering.

Keep us updated 

12. That gives me hope, thanks :'D

Will do

13. How hot is it on average where you live ,what nutes are you using (if any) ,what's your ph like?

14. #16 hammerhead777, Jun 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2014
    Hey man, thanks for the reply.
    I live in Mexico City and the temp averages 20-30C (68-86F) during the day and never goes lower than 15C (59F) it has been raining though so it isn't too hot (rain never touches my plants). I use the flora series combo by General Hydroponics. I've been feeding the plant with it since she was a few weeks old and the last adjustment to the nutes was a little over a month ago, when she started flowering and she adapted great to it. I keep the PH between 6.5 and 7. This was really random and sudden, all my other plants are fine.

15. If the weather recently get hotter, try giving a bit more water. 

16. Well your PH is good so it can't be nute lock and your temperatures are also good so the only thing I can think of that might be wrong with your girl is she's been under watered :confused_2:.

17. I don't know much about growing, but my co-worker does, and I remember being at his house one night and he showed me all his plants and told me when they sleep they droop down but when they are awake and exposed to light they come back up. But if this is happening while the lights are on then I have no idea.

TacocaT

18. Well, the plant woke up with her leaves still hanging like a camel's ballsack :( I wonder if she is dead.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Grasscity Forum mobile app