Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Urge to clean when you're stoned?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by EarlOfLemonKush, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Whenever I smoke, I tend to clean up my room before I do so, because if I smoke in a messy room, it bothers me easier than it would if I wasn't stoned. I feel almost claustrophobic and I end up wasting the intense part of my high cleaning if my room is a wreck. Has anyone else had this experience?

2. No. I have the urge to clean my pieces when they are dirty, but that's about it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. That's hilarious. I wish I experienced the need to clean lol. But I do get what you're saying, if I'm settling in to watch a movie I want everything to be set up right and the way I want it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. No. But cleanliness is next to Godliness. I could use a woman to clean up after me, now that I think about it.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. I clean a lot when I'm stoned too.. maybe cause your focus is so much better?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I'm not that ocd about cleaning when I'm high but sometimes I'll just get the inspiration to clean up after smoking. Sometimes its because I am inevitably going to be high when its time to clean but it can motivate you to get shit done. As far as absolutely having to clean every single time you smoke, that may be a problem.

• Like Like x 1
  8. My husband does this!! Lol to bad he doesn't get high a lot. If I start something I will do it forever so sometimes it's cleaning mostly cooking or tv

• Like Like x 1
  9. I get stoned TO clean sometimes. its pretty nice especially with some good music blasting. Then I eat and take a nap and wake up to a clean house. It's gr8

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Yeah I tend to clean at times and pet my cat until I bother her

• Like Like x 1
  11. Its probably the best time to clean. :)

• Like Like x 2
  12. When I get stoned and I start cleaning I don't stop until literally everything's been done. I get into this weird cleaning zone, I don't even think anymore I'm totally engrossed in the act of cleaning