Urethral Sounding/Prince Albert Piercing

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by The Young Moderator, Jun 10, 2021.

Tags:
  1. #1 The Young Moderator, Jun 10, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2021
    Anyone ever tried this? I heard you can reach the prostate. Please don't judge, my new girlfriend really likes doing it. She says I can achieve orgasm if I do it long enough and her last boyfriend did it for her, so I should to. Last time there was some blood. She's prepping me because she really wants me to get a "prince albert" piercing. Though, I'm not sure I really want that. I heard it's something gay bottoms get. Look it up!

2. Call me lilly white and old fashioned but piercings and my genitalia make me cringe.

j

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. If it ain't broke dont fuck with it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. I'm all for a chick being pierced down there but as a dude I can't imagine how much it'd hurt to have done lmaoooo.

There's a show called Dirty Sanchez & 1 of the dude gets his dick done.. it looked horrific :bolt::laughing:

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. I couldnt even imagine. I fuckin hate tiny little needles at the docs office - and thats in my damn arm. I couldn’t imagine getting something the size of a damn pencil shot through the tip of my dick.

And I don’t care what she looks like…

:love-m3j:

j

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. #6 The Young Moderator, Jun 13, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2021
    For all the doubters - my girlfriend said she'd arrange a C.F.N.M. (Clothed female, naked male) party with a couple close friends after it heals. The only condition is that her male friend gets to join also. She's planning to blow him, but I think they already fucked. I asked if he had a piercing and she got really defensive and said that was none of my business.

I've heard her mention to her friends how attractive he is and I get jealous sometimes that she's seeing other people, but I figure the wait to have sex with her will be worth it once I get the piercing. She's my first real girlfriend, so I'm not gonna press it.

If I have to put a needle through my dick, I'll do it.

7. lol are you in a open relationship? or are you just so desperate for pussy that you let her fuck whoever she wants?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. #8 The Young Moderator, Jun 13, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2021
    Well, I kind of got friend zoned but she was open to a potential BDSM slave/relationship. I didn't know that would extend to her sleeping with other people and asking me to get my genitals pierced. She was sweet with me at first and took me along while she went shopping for lingerie. She let me cum on my own pillow once and that's about the extent of our sex life. She said I had to be worthy if I were to upgrade to giving her a foot massage. My girl describes herself as a strong, independent woman that is allowed to sleep with whomever she chooses. She uses those sugar daddy dating apps for meals and cash. She even told me once that if she gets an STD, I'd have to contract it to.

I'm not sure if she was joking. At least I'd have to get laid for that to happen LOL.

9. For THAT?? You’ll put a needle through your dick for a girl that dictates your sex life and sleeps around and uses “sugar daddy” (slut whore) Apps to prostitute herself out for a grilled cheese sandwich.

Enjoy.

j

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. It's not that I enjoy it, it's the fact I don't have any more options. :frown:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Just jerk off for the time being! Jeez!

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. You absolutely have more options and with all due respect, saying that you don’t is just an easy cop out.

Ditch that skank bitch - tell her to fuck the flying fuck off and to get someone else to do her bidding.

Dude - stop for two seconds and listen to yourself here. You are being controlled by a nasty skank ho that is high fiving the other dudes that she’s actually fucking and laughing at you.

You arent even getting laid yet she’s using prostitute apps and suckin’ dick for food and $13.00 - and here you are ready to stick a sharp pencil through your dick eo that she can allow you to sleep on a cum stained pillow?

Fuck that bitch - for your own sake dude! God, how could you possibly have any respect for yourself? She is laughing at you right in your face.

Of course you have other options. Damn, man - your fucking hand is a better option than that stinkin’ puss diseased disgusting cooze.

At the very least try your own higher end dating app if you’re having a hard time getting pussy - get yourself a real girlfriend that will be happy to be with YOU. Do some research and pay for a good app - there’s millions and millions of chicks out there dude - ones that don’t want you to staple your dick to your balls.

Good luck man - life is what YOU make of it.

j

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. dude i hate to tell you this but she is just a user and abuser. there is a difference between a "dom" and someone who just likes to use and manipulate people. she definitely sounds like the latter.

she just uses guys for money and for her own personal pleasure. shes a manipulator masquerading as a dom.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Yo red flags everywhere.

Being your first girlfriend the thought of companionship might be top of mind, but realize that there are some things to think about. Being a virgin at 25 I've come to terms but even being desperate I wouldn't get my dick mutilated for "possible " pussy.

When she gets uptight and defensive that sounds to me like a self esteem problem which unfortunately will ruin a relationship as that person will never trust you, but egg you on for their entertainment.

Second you get a hole in your dick it's never going to be the same. Scar tissue can be a bitch, and when she's done using you your going to have two piss holes. as like ear cartridge the hole doesn't close up without surgical intervention... ever see a meatiotomy?

The sounding can be risky. blood is definitely a bad sign as if it's a bad tear you get into scaring and narrowing of the urethra. As for reaching the prostate why not the back door? Sounds and lube can only do so much.