Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Urban Legend?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by genericusername, Jun 1, 2005.

1. Hey, im a seasoned toker, been smoking for years. Recently ive heard some guys saying you can take stems and put them in liquor(ie:vodka) for like a couple days, take a shot and get high...im thinking..i dont know if I buy into it or not, would be a great idea and a way to use the extra stems and trash you may run across. Has anyone here ever tried that? Does it work? Thanks in advance, i currently have some brewing, although im not sure how many stems you should use or whatever

2. Yeah, it works because of the fact that THC is soluble in alchohol. you have to uyse quite a few stems or leaves, or w/e... and i reccomend leaving it for more than a couple days.. the longer the better. and warning: it will taste like shit. =)

3. Sounds great, im going to try it...so how much should I drink? Like a shot or two? I currently am holding it in like a pint...heavy stems....will add more stems and maybe give it a week, dont know how long i can hold out. haha

4. lol well i took 4 shots when i tried it..two or three shots should get you pretty good. =P remember to give it more time than smoking, and wait like... an hour b4 you start to drink more for results
    could even take longer.. i personally dont like the stuff, cause i cant stand the feeling of being high and drunk at the same time, even though two shots arent going to get you shit faced.. still.. i feel like i cant even function when both. but its definately worth trying once. BTW this stuff is called green dragon =)

5. word, well im sure going to give it a whirl, I will report back, anyone else tried it? enjoy it? stories?

6. theres a very very small percent of THC in stems so you would have to use ALOT of stems, also i think the alchy would overpower it, but give it a try.

7. throw a couple buds in it

8. fakdded now your talking!!! haha Yes I've read that it works as well, just as master chief stated. :) Not that you need my two cents, but that's kinda what we do here. heh. God I need to smoke a bowl.

9. man i wish i would have read this post within a week and a half ago. the amount of bud and stems and dank leaves i could have shoved into a bottle of green apple vodka would be unimaginable. and i am DOWN! with 2 shots getting u shit faced. cant wait to try it!

10. I will definitely be trying it. Can't wait!

11. sounds like a plan! 2 shots of VoTdHkCa and 2 fat bowls :smoke:

12. i personally dont like mixing alcohol and weed... but it works..

13. ^ Same. It tends to give me the spins.