Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Urban Dictionary

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by erythingirie420, Oct 25, 2011.

1. i dont remember what i googled but urban dictionary came up with this....

2. ounce 19 up, 526 down
    A measurement of weight used in foods, drugs, and other things...
    one ounce is about 28 grams
    1 pound equals 16 ounces
    it goes like this.....

In marijuana for example....

One Joint: Usually 1 to 1.5 grams, Price:$1

Nickel Sack: About 4.5 grams, Price:$5

Dime Sack: 9-10 grams, Price:$10

One Ounce: 28-30 grams, Price:$25-$35 (for $35 it better
    blow my mind)

Quarter Pound/QP: 4 ounces(112 grams) Price:$60 to $65

Half Pound: 8 ounces(224 grams) Price:About $100

Pound: 16 ounces(448 grams) Price:$180 to $200 (for $200 its some gooood shit)

there you have it the measurements and prices where I come from, nice huh :D
    Me: Hey man you gots a sack??
    Guy: Yeah. how much did you want???
    Me: Gimme an ounce.
    Guy: Damn dude I got this skunky ass lime green shit for $25
    Me: Cool, I'll take it (trade off occurs)
    Me:(HIGH):D

what the fuck... i want to buy a pound for 200... what kind of retard wrote this.

2. Well...I guess it could always be dated and old information as well. I've picked up a pound of some bomb for about $250 or so awhile back.:cool:

3. haha well shit i didnt know those prices even existed

4. For some reason i dont think urbandictionary was around when it was that cheap. Tobad I would be set all the time with those prices

5. [quote name='"Micahsk"']For some reason i dont think urbandictionary was around when it was that cheap. Tobad I would be set all the time with those prices[/quote]

Seriously. Me too