ur wallpaper

Discussion in 'General' started by hurryupandwait, Oct 13, 2007.

1. well... what is it? id post mine but it changes every minute, shots from the movie spun;)

2. I thought I was the only person who's seen Spun.

3. Up until yesterday it was this (props to Perpetual Burn for posting it in the humour section.

[​IMG]

Currently it's [​IMG]

Looks like I'm going to hell....

4. i like both the wallpapers.. why do you think you are going to hell?
    and i like the quote my karma ran over your dogma.. but whos to say karma isn't dogmatic?

5. Heh, well I'm not religious, so it was just a joke. But I suppose both wallpapers could be deemed unacceptable or offensive to a devout religious person; although this is not the intent.

Interesting, never really thought about it that way; a controlling of the masses kinda thing.

Although if deemed dogma, I think it's benifitial....If believed, people are less likely to do wrong if the belief that bad things will happen to them is held.

6. but then one starts deeming ridiculous things harmful and bad and just ends up sucking the life out of you, digging its fangs of guilt in

7. querty, id like to thank you, because thats now my wallpaper as well ;) Bye bye wallpaper of the philadelphia skyline, lol.

8. True, but if the dogma that is being passed along is merely the 'do good things and good things will happen to you, do bad things and bad things will happen to you' idiology; then it is left as subjective as to what is deemed bad.

I believe that the principles behind karma can be benifitial, even when dogmatic; but when the notions of what is good and what isn't is also forced upon you, that is when problems occur.

No problem :wave:, I'm assuming you're talking about the 2nd wallpaper I posted...

9. [​IMG]

yeah...i'm lame haha

10. [​IMG]

Official grasscity wallpaper

11. [​IMG]

Represent!

12. this be mine

Attached Files:

13. Where did you get that? Do they have a HD version of it?

14. I've been going through a couple and I need some help:

I modified the official GC Wallpape:
    [​IMG]

This is from Banksy:
    [​IMG]

I modified this one from Explosm.com:
    [​IMG]

===============================================
    I don't know which to pick! HELP!

15. Well, my wallpapers a bit older it seems then some of yours, but it's lovely checkered-green pattern is still holding up.

[​IMG]

16. Drop Dead, Gorgeous fucking rocks. I saw them with Grace Gale and Texas is on Fire awhile back, it was insane.