Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ur take on tasty puffs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thedanksta, Nov 21, 2003.

1. I know i shouldnt be bumping something this old! but rather then starting a new thread asking the exact same question i might aswel just ask here. Has anyone else tried this? and is it worth buying? if so whats the best flavours? im thinking of buying the bubble gum one or candle floss but i just think its going to taste of pure sugar like all the other bubble gum and candyfloss flavoured crap :). Can you realy taste the flavours if you put a couple drops on your bowl? I would NEVER cover my bud in this stuff as it would be a sin :rolleyes: but what harm can a few drops on you glass bowl do other than have a new flavoursome smoke... Im not saying i will be doing it every day of every second just when im bored or want to try something new... Anyways any input would be great :wave:

2. ^im wondering the same thing myself. I've read about this and it says all you need is a drop or two per bowl. I've never tried them but maybe I will.

3. man theres 3 flavours i realy want to try right now after hearing they taste amazing! watermelon, blueberry thrill, and juicyfroots :D.... I think 1 or 2 drops in a bowl would realy bring the bud to life and would be so fun just tasting all them flavours while getting high of your ass :). Like i said i would never fuck with it and put it str8 onto bud because then i have no choice but to smoke it with that puff stuff on it, whereas if i put it directly on the bowl i can just smoke till im satisfied and then just go back to smoking the rest of my weed normaly :p. As for people talking about chemicals, man everything you eat is packed full of shitty chemicals far worse than this i think! most people smoke blunts, and wraps and all that other shit with thick as paper and GLUE so i wouldnt be to woried about a little flavouring ;)

4. I have tried peach and cotton candy, and they do work. Your hit tastes like and smells like the tasty puffs. You drop a couple drops in your bowl, and then you light that shit on fire and blow out the flame and then it should be ready to hit. With blunts i didn't light the tasty puffs on fire, before i lit them up. I have personally never owned them, but 2 of my friends have. They are good tasting and smelling, but personally i try to stay away from chemicals ( i think, no ingredients listed...) quit smoking blunts as well...

5. ive bought the cherry flavord one , its not bad but beforehand i tried the rootbeer flavord one and it gives it a nice sweet taste, its a nice change after you exhale

6. I really don't like them, I only used them once at my friends bday party a few years ago. We smoked blueberry flavored, watermelon, and apple. Didn't like any of them, he just dropped one flavor into the bong and we smoked then changed the water, blah blah. But imo they make bong smoke way harsh, maybe it's just the flavor though.

7. hmm, thanks for your input guys. I think i will be buying the blueberry, watermelon and juicy fruits to try. This shit says it has 400 drops per bottle so 400 x 3 ill have 1200 drops :eek: lol i couldnt finish that in a year even if i tried (unless you go ape shit and start pouring it into your bowls :p) so i geuss its a good investment in terms of quantity for your money :) I just hope it taste nice or im stuck with disgusting flavours for a while till it finishes and try new ones!

Btw to the person who said "put a few drops in the bowl then light it then blow it out and your good to go" why would you light to drops before you put your weed in the bowl? wouldnt the flavour dry out? and whats in this flavouring thats makes it set alight LOL starting to doubt buying it now :rolleyes:

8. You dropped the entire bottle into a bong LOL well theres your problem right there. This thing concentrated dude!! people put a couple drops into bong water and they taste the flavour and you chucked the whole thing in haha must have been strong as hell! :D

9. Tried the watermelon back in the day when I first started smoking, not worth it I used to not like the taste marijuana leaves in your mouth but now I am an avid smoker with a chronnoseur's taste for natural cannabis taste. haha I still have the bottle my opinion is it is a waste of money overall unless ur weed tastes like shit and is shwagy.

10. #70 theway2go, Jul 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2010
    I think your missing the point munch, Im not saying i dont like the test of my weed, i F*cking love it :D, im just saying for experimental purposes and just for a bit of fun now and again. While im blazed out my head loading a bowl with "blueberry thrill" while watching a bit of dave chappelle sounds fun haha :p. Im going to give it a go anyways it might be something nice to switch things up a little ..

11. I really like them, but I'd only ever put it on something that I knew was going to hit harsh as fuck. On pipes and bongs and stuff I'm cool with just weed, but grav bongs and steamrollers, it's nice to put a few drops on it so you have something to distract yourself with instead of focusing on how you just want to cough up your lungs :D

They are really bad for you though, like really. A ton of carcinogens in that shit, but hey, it tastes good. I like blueberry. :smoking: Wouldn't put it on joints, I would think it'd make the paper wet?

12. Root beer flavored weed sounds delicious... And pina colada, you said? Mmm.

13. Thanks for your input my friend :) and nothing is good for you these days but heck im willing to give things a go. You only live once :p...and im sure you can put it on joints you just have to give it a few minutes to dry out i geuss. Just get the spray bottle form and a few sprays on the paper after you have rolled the joint would do. Then just let it sit out and dry itself naturaly for a few minutes and hay presto, a tasty joint ;)

14. True but not all weed tastes good to be honest. I am also sick of the aftertaste i get after smoking a lot. I i can impress my friends with my "watermelon kush" then tell them what it really is:p

15. Haha you quoted someone from a few years ago but hay :rolleyes: and i feel exactly the same way. Weed taste fine and i love the all natural taste but i think experimenting with a few of these flavours might be fun and a new TASTY way to get high :p pluss i was thinking the same thing :p put a few sprays on the joint of some normal bud and call it blueberry kush have my friend singing lullabyes about it for weeks till i tell him what was actualy up :). . . but nah this would never work haha. My friends are big time smokers and they know no bud is going to taste like that tasty puff makes it they are going to know str8 away somethings up but they will still laugh and enjoy it ;)

16. Yesterday afternoon i went to my local smoke shop and picked up the "juicy drops" - apple/raspberry flavour, i would have to say for it's being 2.50 canadian (figure that out) and you get 420 drops you only need about 2 in a bowl that is holding 0.5 and up grams. i'd totally get these things again they make it actually taste like what flavour you select unlike other rolling papers that claim to give the the "full" flavour and dont work up to what they sound to be.

If you guys get a chance i definatly recommend getting these drops or any other brand , these were just the ones availble to me but they did have the tasty puff also which i am excited to try in the near future.

17. eh. not really into it. it is amazing to taste but i've never purhcased it myself. kids try puttin drops and passin it off which sucks.

18. yeah i heard about juicy drops but tasty puff came out first i think.. and thats the thing thats mostly readily available in the uk so im going to go with that :). Its all the same thing anyways so it doesnt realy matter and im glad someone has a positive look on this product!... Cant wait to get mine and start trying! Iv tried a couple blunts wraps etc which gave of a wonderfull smell and then when lit up just tasted like THICK paper with a little sweetness on your lips. Id rather buy this and get a full effect of flavours in my mouth minus having to smoke the paper :D WIN WIN i geuss ..

And to the other guy, yeah people try putting this shit on crap bud and selling it for more than its worth calling it blueberry kush etc lol ;) but if your a true bud smoker you will smell and know right away whats up and know its been sprayed so realy that trick only works with 8th graders that cant tell weed from origano :p

19. No, you put the drops on the bud in the bowl... And then you light light the bud on fire, and there's a flame ontop of the bowl of bud like a candle which you blow out and then the tasty puffs are good to go. The flavor does not dry out. And exactly why i stopped using them, because it doesn't say what ingredients are in the tasty puffs and i don't really feel like smoking chemicals...

20. lol i was in 10th grade when this post was made.