Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ur take on tasty puffs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thedanksta, Nov 21, 2003.

1. never tried them. bout 2.

2. i put a few drops on my cigs its awesome. as for weed, i wouldnt do it.. unless its some mids or somethin

3. They work and they're cool - they also fuck with the smoke. In fact I put a couple drops on a bowl once and it lit on fire when I sparked it.

4. they have an opium flavor.

what the fuck

5. I didnt like tasty puffs, but that was a while back and only one flavor, im eager to try again

6. Bump on an old ass post. :O

7. They have em where I live at a head shop downtown. Tasty Puffs are amazing ive bought the apple ones which are strong, but my favorites are the blueberry. We put a drop of blueberry on a bowl of homegrown lemon g nugs to see what hapenned and it was amazing.

8. Watermelon is my favorite, its so good everyone should get it, one drop and it till make your bowl so much better

9. I use watermelon tatsty puff and it's acutally quite good. I usually just seperate a g out of my bag and put in a couple of drops and let it sit for a bit to flavor it. Try it out! Pineapple is good too! plus they're cheap!

10. Why would you want to destroy your dank with artificial flavoring. Members here who bought flavored weed complained.

11. ya i seen these things at my local head shop... they are like 5 bucks i was going to pick one up but i was like nah i like weed the way it is might get some for the next time i get some low mids...

btw opium smells like cat piss.. my head shop guy told me to open it and smell and i did i gaged.. fucking horibble he said not to buy it to cause it was nasty...

12. theyre a cool change sometimes with mids every once in a while, but i would never ever put it on some dank nugs its a straight up sin to do that.
    but yeah reccomended for the regular smoker who wants to spice it up every once in a while. i have strawberry, its pretty good and can be nicely strong

13. yeah i got a bottle of these. Like everyone is sayin they are good to put on mids and not so good weed. I wouldn't recommend them for dank quality buds.

Here's a pic
    [​IMG]

14. i dont remmeber who said it but i read on gc someone said that them drops taste like chemicals., personally i love the taste of weed so i wouldnt do it but i wouldnt mind trying them either, its only a few bucks right. fuck i was going to say something else but i forgot... see waht weed does to ya haha..

15. Threads with questions relating to Marijuana belong in Apprentice Tokers forum. I moved this one for you. -Trikky

16. so we never came to a conclusion? screw it. I'mma go buy some.

17. dont buy the product should be renamed Nasty Crap.
    Honestly and Truthfully
    Tr3-0​

18. my search was fruitless anyway.

19. Since when do head shops carry opium? :confused:

20. i don't like tasty puffs i think they stink and id rather taste weed.