Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Uptown Haze.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by walkingOnAir, Jan 7, 2009.

1. hey everyone, whats up. so im planning on picking up some uptown haze tomorrow. (i live in NY if that helps since im pretty sure thats what the uptown is referring to) how will i know if its legit uptown haze, ive only been smokin 3months and i usually dont buy the bud, my friends do. I have to get this bud on my own so how will i know if its legit uptown haze?

2. ask him for a sample bowl since youre new.
    if its dank its prolly uptown haze.
    but if its dank it dont matter.

3. how will i determine if its very dank? sorry im new to this i just smoke what my friends have

4. ok if you get a sample you take a hit and itll prolly burn at first and the bud has a lot of crstals on it and it really vibrant green and hairs all over the place

5. aight...first check it out for crystals, nice color, and harry and stickyness and smell....try to pack the bowl or w.e
    well when you take a hit or two wait a few seconds see if that shit hits you. you'll most likely feel it.
    if youre coughing and shit and if it has those characteristics i described above its most likely dank.
    also make sure its on point ask him to scale it out.

6. thanks man i hope this shit is fine as hell. maybe i'lll take some pics of it. peace.

7. def get picks, uptown haze sounds interesting. crystals out the ass is what you wanna see and a pungent odor aint a bad sign.

8. with dank bud the first thing you will notice is the freshness. its unmistakeable. now take a closer look. see all that shiney shit? thats money man. after you handle a bud touch your fingers together. if they're all sticky chances are you have some dank.

9. Uptown haze?
    I live uptown, but i would advise to be careful if you are going to the heights, you can get ripped off, or just given crappy bud, or not what you paid for.
    Where in NY are you at man?

10. Usually my first test is smell, if you can smell it through the bag or it smells really strong thats a good sign. next i look at the bud if they are real compact another good sign. also if the buds have little white hair looking things on it and pretty much what the other guys said...

11. just look up pictures on the forums here, find pictures of bad bud, and find pictures of good bud and compare them. and you should be able to go from there, most of it is just common sense once ya know what to look for. :p
    as far as smelling it goes, the stronger it is the danker, and I've never smoked haze but I imagine its strong, asking for a sample bowl probably wouldn't be a bad idea either especially when you're dealing with dank bud since its so exspensive.
    good luck though, hopefully it'll be some good shit. :)