Upstate...The new contender?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by pooker, Nov 3, 2008.

1. Just took a look around the site. Upstate is now $440. For $44 a seed they better come with a blow job and clean my house.....

2. BC Seeds went to the PT Barnum school of business.

"There's a sucker born every minute" :D

3. there are 2 people in this thread with 1 post... Both say how great it worked out for them. BULLSHITTT.... Then we got this dude with 14 posts. Every single one talking about bc seeds, then some random pics of what he sais are their plants... which they dont even look like a plant that is "the highest yielding plant ever". Just because of this i will never buy or trust bc seeds. Good luck guys

4. Ditto x Infinity

5. and its a secret of what they mix. What a scheme... Cross two plants, give new name, say the genetics is "top secret" = get $44 a seed.

6. Looks like people got tired of being ripped off. The site is gone now.....

7. many other forums are saying the same thing. bcseeds is full of shit

8. I wonder how many retards actually bought in to that shit b4 they shut down.
    Im sure you heard of the doggysnuts seeds .They sell for rediculous prices too.
    the last guy I heard bought over 200. for some seeds that never even germinated.but if ppl are so gullable I say let them throw it away

9. dude ll you hve to do is little reserch.....everyone knows tht website is bullshit.

10. i got a new strain guaranteed ton yield 2 lbs. per plant,i breed them myself.thc level is 75%.its called bubonic chronic for only 250.00 per seed.any takers.lol
    i just figured hey it works for them.:D