Upstate NY pest problem.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by IMD123, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Hey,

If anyone has had had this problem. Or knows what's been eating my plants and how to iradicate your input would be greatly appreciated!

Attached Files:

2. Wow, iam having a problem also with some type of bug munching on my plants also..BTW iam in upstate NY near a lot of farms and corn. I went out and knocked off the couple little bastards on my leaves, if they come back I will take a few pictures. There must be a safe pesticide for our plants.

• Like Like x 1
  3. lol probably catties. and rep upstate NY! although there is a million different answers to what is actually "upstate NY" im around the albany area.

anyways, looks like it could be catties. get some BT and spray them girls down! (Bacillus Thuringiensis). Its a natural occuring bacteria, safe to use during flowering. catties will die! its sold under a thousand different names but if as long as its BT ur good.

also, be careful of bud rot! i was growing some autos outside and lost half my harvest due to bod rot. because of the great weather we recieve here in new york. all this rain and humidity is our worst nightmare when it comes to growing outside! bud rot, powdery mildew, rust fungus. ive had it all! now im taking preperations for the girl i got goin on now.

for bud rot theres no spray or fungicide really. trim up the plant so she has lots of room for airflow. put a fan on her if possible. and def cover her when it rains! and if she gets wet shake off the water.

for PM- spray her with 'green cure' to prevent it. do not use in bloom tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum