upstate new york fucking sucks

Discussion in 'General' started by Tokindaily365, Jun 18, 2011.

1. I enjoy it. I have access to every drug I like. Rave's/concerts/shows are going on all the time. Weed is everywhere. The list goes on....

2. I'm really fucking high. its alright.

3. my nuts stink.

4. I guess that depends on how you look at it.

For me, upstate is fuckin sweet. Its got scenery, wide open spaces, people dont live on top of each other, and the weed is probably just as good as down here if you know where to look.

But Long Island and the 5 boroughs? I've lived on LI my entire life, the city is right next door, it just gets boring here after a while, especially Long Island, which is basically nothing but strip malls and highways. Its so fuckin dull man, seriously! It beats the shit outta like Kansas and Nebraska and shit but its only cool for so long.

5. This. Fuck LI. i like going upstate and climbing fucking mountains. Transfering schools up to plattsburgh this fall.

It is kinda lonley up there in alota areas though. Kind of creepy too....

6. Word I hear what you guys are sayin. Shoulda reworded that.. I don't hate upstate itself, just some shit gets so old sonn. Especially people hahaha

7. its all about #summertimeCHI. fuck everywhere else!!

8. Every State sucks ass other than Illinois.
    Every City sucks except Chicago.
    Every Area Code suck dick other than 630.
    Every Suburb sucks except mine.
    Just Kidding. I hate my suburb. :laughing:

9. its all about the 312 ;) but how beautiful has it been these past couple days.. ahhh i hope it stays like this for the rest of summer

10. That would be such a wonderful summer! :hello: Have so much weather changes in a week, makes this that much better.