Upside down?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by iziris, Mar 31, 2009.

1. So, I was at lunch today and the tv was on and a commercial came on about this thing you use to grow tomato plants upside down. While watching it I was thinking about growing MJ this way. I thought I may have seen this method or similar method in high times but I think they just grew them in hanging pots not actually upside down. Has anyone tried this or know anything about this method? If so I would like to know if it is a more complicated method. I'm sure I'm not the first with the idea and don't see it to be very popular. Guess I would like to know why that would be as well. Here is a pic of the product.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. no it wont help. it is sorta like LST'ing the plant. you can point it down but it will simply correct itself. will still grow up all the same, unless you had your lights UNDERNEATH it.... but i dont see how that would be any help whatsoever

3. for fucks sake people cant you use the search or even just look on the first page

4. Sorry, I didn't know what to put in the search. I didn't know the name of the product I just searched growing tomatoes upside down and went to images on google and snatched those 2. Usually the search doesn't work very well unless you are very specific, so that's why I didn't use GC's search first.