Upside down grow

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Reaper2486, Jan 8, 2017.

Tags:
  1. So let's take watering and feeding and such out of the equation if you put an established plant upside down with the light shining up at it will it grow down

2. probably, but not that great? but why? lol.

3. Because imagine how awesome it would be to walk in your room to plants growin up and down plus I have a 12 foot ceiling wich would let me have a four foot plant each way with more than enough room for lights and such

4. I'd walk into the room and think "what the fuck was this guy thinking" and then probably be electrocuted by the light sitting in the puddle of water on the floor.

• Like Like x 2
  5. I don't think it'd be to hard to figure out how to feed and water them without causing puddles I was thinkin areoponics sealing the roots off with a tarp or something of that sort and letting the excess run off into a catch can no puddles seems like pretty reasonable logics to me especially concidering I came up with the idea while taking a shower baked as f@$k

6. Stupid idea for people who don't know how to grow; it is just a gimmick sold in the Sunday paper to people who don't have any gardening skills.

PW

• Like Like x 1