Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Upside down grinder?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ohaiwill, May 25, 2009.

1. I have a grinder with a pollen screen, and I was wondering if it's okay to toss it in my pocket or backpack. I've seen people saying that you should never flip a grinder upside down, and always keep it flat. Is this true? It's kind of a burden on me since lately i've just been leaving it at my house in my desk.

2. at first it might be ok since the keif will stick on the metal but when keif start building up, when you flip it upside down some will fall back to the weed chamber

3. i hear it turns you weed upside down :eek:

4. As long as it's closed, you are fine.

They might be referring to any kief that falls back through the screen. When you get your grinder out of the bag, put it right-side-up on a sturdy table. Granted that you have a metal grinder, give it several smacks on the top palm down.

Or you can put it in your hand and hit it on the head with the other hand. This will get all the kief back in the right place. You could also shake it side to side, then hit it over and over, it might help move the weed around so the kief can go to the bottom.

My grinder is aluminum, so I don't have to worry about breaking it when hitting it, don't do it if it's plastic.