UPS, Postal Service etc

Discussion in 'General' started by xxdrippy, Sep 21, 2005.

1. Anyone work for any of these guys or have you? How was it? Stonerfriendly? I am thinking of checking it out and just wondering how it is there. Thanks dudes. :smoke:

2. I dunno...the postal service seems pretty uptight to me. There's a reason why postal workers shoot up their offices. Might wanna try something else.

3. My cousins a letter carrier.....shes one beer away from nuking the planet...

the pays decent....the soap opera is not worth it....like any "gov" job....the fastest way to get anywhere is butt licking...unless your a professional ass kisser...it prolly wont work for ya....

The other carriers....WORK YOU TO DEATH.....then when you have say....15 years on the job....an your say....40 or over ...they begin to drive you OUT.....they want young blood an a fast turn around....less benefits to pay...an not many retirees to pay.....

4. i worked for ups for a few months. I was a package handler (the person who loads up the 18 wheelers) It is NOT a stoner friendly job. You are working the whole time you are there, stacking boxes. In the winter it was like 30 degrees outside and inside the trailer you are wearing shorts and shortsleaves. It really feels like 120 in the trailer. It is soo bad...

5. i've worked for ups before. i started out as a "driver's helper," they don't get drug tested since its only a seasonal job. then i was going to work in the warehouse, any other job besides the helper gets drug tested.

6. im checking out the ups they have sweet benifits and no drug tests

7. Do you enjoy running? If not, don't get a job there. They literally rush-rush-rush you EVERYWHERE all the time. I mean it depends on your job position but in general it's very hectic. I wouldn't work there after my dad told me how it's run.

8. UPS....and FEDEX an all the rest.....WORK YOU TO FREAKIN DEATH.........not worth it...