UPS can suck my dick

Discussion in 'General' started by SmokinTokes, Jan 5, 2012.

1. If you want to reroute a package... it still has to go to the original destination HUB then there it gets intercepted for a reroute, thanks for adding on an extra 2 days to my delivery. IL<Ga<Pa that makes fucking sense.. I need a friend in the Pittsburgh area to help a fellow blade out. $$

2. Im in the UK and usually get stuck with Royal Mail.. Most unreliable piece of shit company ever. Not only do they deliver it late (when you've chose + paid for next day delivery), they even deliver the wrong thing or not even bother to deliver it..

E.g. I got home from college sometime last year and checked the box outside my house where the parcels go, i was expecting call of duty or something, something i was excited about anyway, it was 11:30 and they left a card in the box saying "sorry you weren't here at 1pm.. please pick up your parcel at...." fucking bullshit, i was home way before they could of even knocked, not only did they lie, again, they sent my parcel to a warehouse 40 minutes away. wankers.

3. Its probably already on the plane with a bunch of other peoples mail which is why you cant stop the process. How come you need a changed address halfway through processs?

4. Unfortunately, you'll have to wait those two extra days before the UPS guy arrives at your door for his blow job.

5. Lol, that sucks but you shouldnt be rerouting your package unless you fucked up the address and realized midway through the delivery process.

I only had a problem with ups once when I ordered dumbbells from amazon.

To be honest I choose ups over usps and fedex any day

6. i ordered a tablet on christmas day, from bestbuy. UPs ships it from cali, to another location in cali, I tired to reroute it. it was suppose to be deliveered to atl but i tried to change it to pitts. they denided it, It landed in IL. I called UPs to change it, they allowed me to change it, 12 hours after i sent in the reroute request it leave IL and 16 hours later its in ATL. Now that its in ATL its gonna be rerouted, instead of the package coming on the 5th its gonna be 4 days later. they have to send it from ATL to PITTS. lame as fuck!! at the time i requested the reroute, it was sitting in a warehouse in IL.

7. cant you buy off best buy.com then go to the store and pick it up?

also this isn't UPS's fault IMO... good luck though lol.

i ordered something like jan 2nd or 3rd from amazon and it got here today. UPS is fast as shit yo

8. Moral of the story: don't reroute packages.

Seriously though, of course it is going to take longer because you are rerouting it, you should have just delivered it to the correct address the first time. Think of it this way, once the package is given to UPS it is on a one way ticket to the original destination, there is no process in place to intercept a package midway through transit unless it is an extreme circumstance. Its not their fault that you messed up.

9. DON'T HELP THIS BLADE HE'S A COP!!! and sucks about your tablet you should use police brutality on the ups driver when he gets there.

10. Eh,it happens. Sucks but rerouting the package was something you did so UPS could be looking at that reroute order and thinking ''this guy can suck my dick''. You'll get it eventually and next time just be sure of the address you want it to go to :)

11. You owe UPS a dick suck as far as I'm concerned

12. I'll suck your dick

13. #14 SmokinTokes, Jan 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2012

hahaha if only i was a cop, budbarian420 id arrest your ass. but im not a cop. ill throw snowballs at him.

I ordered it off bestbuy and they didnt have it for in-store pickup?? and i was leaving town so even if it was i wouldnt have been able to pick it up.

I didnt know the package ahd to go all the way to the Orig destination before getting rerouted. Common sense would be, as they scan the package to find out which truck its gets put on, they would see that i put a request in for a reroute and change wheres its going from there. it was sitting in the IL HUB when i requested the reroute, didnt think they would have ancient software and be unable to change the destination midroute, aka sitting in a warehouse. it wasnt on a plane or truck or whatever else they use. its what ever though, I didnt have to pay extra money to get it rerouted, and UPD spends money out of thier own pocket to reroute. I even tried to upgrade the Delivery plan, offering to pay extra. I wasnt the one who placed the address as the one in ATL, my mother placed the order not thinking id want it while i was in PA. I didnt mess up the orignal address, i only attempted to change the final address b/c i saw it in IL thinking if i reroute that it would have gone through and gone to me, rather than it sitting at home for a week.

OH and its an extra 4 days not 2.

14. Ups treats there workers like poop

15. Im with most people here. UPS workers probably think of suicide daily, you think they need you re-routing their packages to add unneccesary bullshit to their already extremely bullshit life?

16. lolol, I was too high when I wrote that, I meant to say "for your blow job" but I guess it works either way eh?