1. Hey my fellow brothers and sisters I am a noobie on the grasscity forum and was wondering how I would upload photos from my mobile device my computer crashed and won't have another go awhile so somebody told me to use photobucket ok so how do I get photos from photobucket to my forum or thread any help with the would b greatly appreciated thnx for your time Bobby :confused:

2. When you are typing your response click on + sign and choose which option you want to use

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

Attached Files:

3. Where is + sign at im using Sony Ericsson Xperia ion

4. When I reply it's from the reply box it doesn't give m[​IMG][/IMG]e the option to

5. I figured it out right on thnx alot buddy

6. I am also in need of assistance, didn't feel like it was worth a whole new one..So I'm going to borrow yours. Anyway..gnik, when you posted the picture up there right next to the + button there is the send button. For me the send button isn't "lit up" as in, I am unable to press it. What could be the problem? I think I read one of your posts awhile back that said this can happen on ios6, which I am on.

7. That is a bug related to IOS 6 and forum runner app. You need to hit enter couple times , it will fix itself