Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Upgrading Your Connection?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Collapse, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Hey guys.

I've been going through the same hookup for a while now. He's a great guy, but he's just a reseller. Do you have any advice for moving up the chain and getting closer to the grower(s)?

2. Idk sometime just buy like over $100 worth and be like i gotta go with you to pick it up. When you get there ninja the dealers number (your friend may not like this but well fuck en) so you can skip the middle man.

3. Why would I fuck my friend over? Seems like a dick move.

4. How else are you expecting to "move up the chain". Your friend middleman's because he either gets a pinch out of your baggie or his dealer makes it worth his while. There in itself your fucking him over if you try to switch to a different connect.

It's good that you have a good sense of right and wrong and all, but ask yourself, if the roles were reversed, would he do the same to you? If he's a really good friend, then buy through him as long as he is reliable and not messing with you because a good friendship is more important than a good dealer. If you think that he's screwing you over, or being unreliable, then don't sweat it.

5. Sound advice. Thanks, man.

6. Well, if they're a good friend, why should they get mad if you try to talk to their dealer?

Sometimes it's easier to meet new people than it is to work your way up with dealers you already know. If it seems like it will be hard to move up, keep things as they are and start looking for new connects that have more potential.

7. What are you looking to accomplish by 'moving up the chain'? It's doubtful that just by meeting the grower that suddenly your weed is going to get better or cheaper.

8. Eh.. You go to the grower vs going to the guy who goes to a guy who goes to a guy who goes to the grower... You're more than likely gonna get a better price. I don't think many dealers buy and then sell just to break even per gram

9. Why would a grower bother giving you his number though? He gives his stuff to the middleman so he doesn't have to do the dirty work. Doesn't make much sense for him to randomly sell to you for less, if he sells to you personally at all.

10. I don't think the dealer cares what you're doing with it after you buy it. I doubt many dealers are really worried about their stuff spreading through middlemen as long as they get paid for it. Plenty of dealers will sell to people who don't sell

11. It just seems so illogical to me. A grower has absolutely no reason to meet with you and to sell to you personally. He grows, the dealers deal, and he reaps the benefits. Selling to a random individual for less then one of his dealers would, and in person, just seems unnecessary. Not to mention large-scale growers are not going to risk meeting up with random people to sell relatively small amounts.

Unless you were buying in very large amounts, but that's a whole different story.