Upgrading to an SSV

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Mindcntrlpankak, Mar 8, 2010.

1. I've been looking to upgrade my Da Buddha for a Silver Surfer, so i checked out the Silver surfer's website to look at prices and stuff, and i found this Spherical Ground glass cover+wand.

My question is to the owners of SSV's, is this a good buy? I can't tell if it would hinder or help the process of vaping....or maybe im just really high:hello:

2. Not much better than Da Buddha. But the SSV is sick as hell. The upgrades are always nice to add on.

3. They arn't that different, I actually prefer the DBV.

4. #4 lwien, Mar 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2010
    The SSV has a better heater angle to help to keep the bud away from the heating element.
    The SSV will provide a bit of a thicker, richer hit due to the more condensed air flow to your buds.
    The SSV is more customizable with various glass options.
    The DBV comes standard with GonG hands free connections. With the SSV, that's an option at an additional cost.
    The DBV comes with the temp controller facing you versus away from you as in the SSV.
    The SSV is totally made in the USA. The DBV is made in China in a factory outsourced by 7th Floor and QC'd by 7th Floor.

Hope this helps.

5. Thanks Iwen, that did help a bunch. I might end up getting it...just because it's badass, and it looks more ergonomic.