Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

* Updated * Pink Maui & Chemdawg - Colorado Medical + Milkshot

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DIPSCHMIDT, Mar 8, 2011.

1. #1 DIPSCHMIDT, Mar 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2011
    Picked up a half and half 1/2oz of Chemdawg and Pink Maui. $100.
    And! New grinder for $40. Super excited about the keif I'm about to collect with these frosty buds.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBcOtMfcyak&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]

Also, flash was not used while taking the photos. These nugs are ridiculously frosty!

Pink Maui
    [​IMG]

Chemdawg (More Pics!)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Grinder!
    [​IMG]

2. Damn dude looks dank as fuck enjoy that. I got the same grinder also haha:p

3. Jesus, you got THAT quality 1/2oz for a hundo?

4. Yup! My guy almost threw me a gram of bubble hash for free too! Gotta love Colorado prices...

5. That is beautiful pot, my friend. No doubt you'll be enjoying that.

6. that chemdawg looks amazing

7. damn... that's a killer price for dank like this... im jealous to say the least :rolleyes: Enjoy :smoke:

8. Oh man...that chemdawg looks delicious, it also looks like some supposed "mango" kush i had...what's it smell like :confused:?

9. I was really, really surprised on how it smelt. I expected a 'diesely' type of smell but to my surprise it smelt like pine trees and coffee beans; no joke.

10. Damn son. Look at them hairs. Looks super dank.

11. the hairs on that chemdawg are beautiful

12. Im a sucker for Chem...

when ever i see it, my heart melts

...and there is goes...my heart has melted

13. I love these nugs. They are by far the most beautiful buds I've copped in a very long time. The best part is, all my friends want to match me when we smoke with the pink maui, which means more chem for me :D

14. Grinder!
    [​IMG][/QUOTE]

You got that for $40? Damn, I just got the same one for 15 at a local headshop.

15. Yeah I know, pretty expensive. It's this really small local headshop thats been there for about 3 years and slowly going out of business, they gotta make money somehow. It saves me the gas going all around the city for a big headshop.

16. Hell ya, especially with how expensive gas is now. :eek:

17. I'm with you on that. What's funny is I paid $85 for one that looks like that. i love that $15 comment. The guy doesn't know an $200 grinder looks like that as well. They all do. But they're not the same. Some people. He got a great deal, so did you, so did I. The sucker that paid $200 got took. Awesome pics.

18. $40 for that cheapo looking grinder at your nearest headshop?

you could have gotten a CHROMIUM CRUSHER from eBay for ~$25 shipped.

[​IMG]

much much higher quality grinder and not made of aluminum, so no need to worry about shavings in your bud (not too many have this problem anyways)

they come in different sizes, i use a 2.5inch which i find perfect. not too small, not too big.

some what equivalent to a space case, but 1/3rd the cost!

19. bud looks freaking good though, i'm jealous of your prices. very.

20. oh wow judging from your picture, your grinder looks like a 2inch or a 2.2inch. which is a nice size to keep in your pocket, but $40 for that puny thing???

please if you ever plan on upgrading a grinder in the future, trust me and try and get a CHROMIUM CRUSHER. you will thank me later. it grinds buds so perfectly sized.

i've used many grinders in my time and i've come across some grinders that break up the bud way too fine, to where its all powder.

other grinders break it up, but the chunks are still pretty big. the chromium crusher will break up everything the same size, and perfect size! hard to explain, but its just perfect. and its SO EASY TO TWIST even when your breaking up dirty schwag thats real grassy and stringy to break up.