Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Updated Ontario Dank, every couple of days

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by KuSH LRG, Dec 22, 2012.

1. holy shit that 12g nug right there

2. This Bud is $65 for a Half Ounce ...from Burlington... Just gotta search around for the prices [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. This means I need new hookups >:eek:

4. That looks like some nice grown m39

5. Ian the Kw area it's 10 a gram, 15for 2, 3.5for 25 and so on

6. Amazing bang for buck you guys got going on over there. $300 per oz for top grade here in NY.

7. It was, I think I had a bit of that. They're doing a pretty good job with it now, it was well flushed too (almost 100% white ash).

8. I'm from whitby Ontario and I asked a buddy if he knew where to grab, he came back with 140$ for a half oz. I've never in my life payed that much. Always 100 half o, 60 quarters, 30$ half quarters. I thought that was the law of the land. No more no less, unless you know a a buddy who grows, you can always get deals like 80$ half oz or 25$ half quarters, 50$ quarters and so on. 10$ for a gram obviously if a guy just wants one, those are the annoying sales because you gotta break your already weighed out sacs.

140$ half o is rediculous even for OG Kush. Punk kids trying to double the price