Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[UPDATED] Do You Qualify for a Medical Marijuana Recommendation

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by WildWill, Jun 12, 2012.

1. I had athsma all my life but once I began smoking I eventually stopped taking my meds for it and it's been a good 8years since I have taken meds for it. I almost believe it cured my asthma..

2. Update the board please, PTSD is a qualifying condition in Nevada, I know, they looked at my plethora of mental ilnesses and took my PTSD dysgnosis.

3. Hello

4. Hello guys what's up?

5. Uhhh no...Smoking from ages 12-15? Your mother doesn't sound very responsible. Stop smoking. Wait until you're 18 with a good job. You're too young to be here. It's a schooo day, head there.

6. I shattered my knee acl is missing spiral fracture top to bottom of my tibea. I live in canada and was granted a medical card. I sleep like a log now. Just a couple puffs 1/2 hour before bed. Good luck 1502466398014.jpg

Sent from my LG-D852 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. In Nevada it says being a convicted drug dealer will disqualify u from becoming a patient, but does that specifically pertain the felony "Sales of a controlled substance" which is a class B felony in Nevada. I was originally charged "Sales of a controlled substance" but the district attorney offered a plea agreement dropping it to "Conspiracy to violate uniform controlled substance act" class C. So I plead guilty to the conspiracy in 2013. So am I disqualified even tho I plead guilty to a lesser much more vague charge? Please help guys!!!

8. Looking for a caregiver.

Hello, I'm in need of a caregiver and I suffer from nausea and stomach pains so I'm looking for someone that grows hybrids but I also like having the option of high THC or cbd. Im located in south-west MI but am willing to travel a decent distance to find a good person to help me. I'm looking for someone who can offer a free oz a month but also has reasonable prices afterwards. I know there are CAREgivers out there that offer their patients free meds so If all you're going to do is tell me I'm greedy or cheap, keep your opinions to yourself. Im financially challenged with work and medical bills. If you think you could help please let me know, thx!

9. This is so great information. Thank you for sharing. So medical-marijuana is the only solution. Then everyone should for medical card.

10. That’s due to terpenes pine helps with asthma

11. Need an update on New Jersey, these 5 conditions were recently added:
    • Anxiety;
    • Migraines;
    • Tourette's syndrome;
    • Chronic pain related to musculoskeletal disorders, which include rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, fibromyalgia and opioid use disorder;
    • Chronic pain affecting of "visceral origin," which includes pancreatitis, irritable bowel syndrome and bowel dysfunction.
    Do you qualify for medical marijuana in N.J.? Here's the new list of illnesses.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Nothing for Virginia yet? :(

13. Cronic Pain works well in Nevada.
    It is a catchall and I think they put it in just to help folks out. Anyway, I hear that the MMJ renewals/apps are way down with the passage of legalized recreational.
    I will keep paying my $50 for a yr's renewal to be able to grow 12 instead of 6 plants legally.

When I initially went for my card, I used one of those "listed MMJ special doctors"..He didn't even want to see me if I was over 65..He just issued the card.
    Now my own pain management Dr (Haven't been in since I began consuming again) wrote my recommendation for renewal without my even going in..Just wrote "Chronic lower pain" for the reason..Prior to that he would refuse, because he was not familiar with weed for pain.
    He was absolutely amazed at my own progress and that it got me off what he prescribed for over 10 yrs..Not to mention that it enabled me to sleep again:)

Since the passage of legalized weed..the cops don't give a rat's ass, unless you are a dealer, transporting a large amount, or blow shit up making BHO..

14. I qualify here in Oregon for pain but I’d rather just grow my own n kick some cash to the electric company than give the state 100’s of dollars for a card.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. I fork out my $50 blood money yearly for the "privilege" of growing 12 rather than 6 plants!:(

16. I would say $50 a year to be able to grow 12 plants is pretty fucking sweet. $50 a year for my med card in NJ and that just allows me to buy cannabis, home grow is still illegal, little to no extract products available, and gotta see a doctor every 3 months for $130 just to renew my prescription. I would take a $50 a year fee to grow 12 plants any day of the week!

• Like Like x 2