Update

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Ghandi832, Aug 12, 2017.

1. IMG_3818.JPG FullSizeRender 2.jpg FullSizeRender.jpg My ladies White widow, Green Crack, King Tut and Trainwreck(all fem) have just made 3 weeks (22 days). Not much to report, just did a foliage spray(1 drop of solution, pH of 6.5, ppm about 248). Anyone with some good advice, please feel free to explain a little about what I can expect to start doing next these couple of weeks. Also feel free to ask questions. Happy growing (First pic is from last week 8/3 & last two are most recent)

• Like Like x 3
  2. dang what a setup. looks great

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. lol preciate it! It's definitely a well deserving investment. Can't wait to see what else is in store.

4. Don't ph for foliar spray, ph is for root uptake. Are they all photos? You Planning to top/lst or some other training technique?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Oh really? Lol ok cool, thanks. And photos? I just topped two days ago btw, need to do a bit more research on training

6. Photoperiod don't flower until you flip to 12/12 as aposed to autos.

And here you go, all training breifly explained plus the site has detailed on each plus lots more. Happy reading

Cannabis Training Techniques - LST, Topping & More | Grow Weed Easy

• Like Like x 1
  7. Oh yea, all of them are & aaah, good looking out my man! Preciate it!

• Like Like x 1