Update on the Illinois mmj vote?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Rynn01, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Does anyone know how things are progressing? Is there a channel where we can watch the House proceedings?

2. 1/8/2013\tHouse\tRule 19(a) / Re-referred to Rules Committee

That's your update. It was supposed to be voted on yesterday. The IL house has more important things to do apparently. I was under the impression that the bill dies yesterday but then I checked the IL general assembly website this morning and the above was posted. So, I don't know if the bill died or if this is a way of extending it somehow.

3. No hope for this godforsaken state.

4. You should always have Hope! It could easily pass but we need full Legalization.

5. Fuck this shit hole of a state. I can't wait to move to Colorado once and for good this summer.

6. Fuck illinois. Ass backwards all the way.

7. ^Pretty sure you can't ask for hook ups and stuff on here, so best advice I can tell you is to just find someone who looks like they smoke at either a bar, or anywhere where a lot of teenagers hang out as long as you dont look sketchy lol

8. Yeah they still haven't come to a decision but it's in the works I believe. Pretty sure last time this bill came around it was close to 50/50.

http://illinoisnorml.org/ilnorml/

Pretty sure that's a site for an Illinois based group against the prohibition of marijuana. They frequently update their website so I'd say check it out if you're curious.

9. This state sucks balls.