UPDATE ON THE BORDER WALL...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro harley, Aug 29, 2020.

1. Civil war, alot of blacks have been in Georgia making a blacks only place to live and harbour immigrants .
    "We're creating a city in Georgia for Black people to live without racism"
    How do you think they will want payback for letting them in?
    Imo, that's why they let the bad ones in, to have their dirty deeds done cheap.

2. A bounty on each illegal caught would activate volunteers to patrol the border.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. A great idea!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  4. What a good idea, creating a place for black people to live without racism. Maybe we all need to cluster into groups based on skin color. Then racism would be a thing of the past.

• Funny Funny x 5
  5. CHP makes largest fentanyl bust in San Joaquin Valley history | abc10.com
    Those ppl just doin they job don’t hate the players hate the game. It’s global Mexico gettin those drugs from lots of other countries think of Mexico as a port for America’s drug problem. Also if we’re not high on something including cannabis we may start thinking more clearly and putting the pieces together and I’m sure the American government doesn’t wanna fight a war on their own soil.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. It's certainly true it doesn't take much fentanyl to kill a person but most of the time when you hear of a bust and they say they seized enough fentanyl to kill hundreds of thousands it's a lie, they're counting the weight of the pill as if it was 100% fentanyl while only an extremely small percentage is fentanyl, the rest is filler. In this bust they found 75lbs of pills and claimed it was enough to kill 17 million people. The only way they could have come up with 17 million is if they counted the pills as being 100% carfentanyl, which is 100 times more potent than fentanyl. The thing about overdosing on fentanyl is that you don't get woozy and think maybe you took too much, you simply drop unconscious as if someone flipped a switch. That's why carfentanyl gas was effective in dropping those terrorists in a Moscow theater a while back, they didn't realize they were being gassed, they just dropped unconscious.

7. 1. RESPECT your fellow members of the community. You don't necessarily have to agree with everyone and open and constructive debate is encouraged; however, keep this mature. Failure to respect your fellow members, including verbal assaults or degrading remarks/comments, will result in a warning. Any further infringement will result in a permanent ban. If someone has been disrespectful towards you first, please report them rather than engage in the same behavior

- Got it, Next time I’ll just report.

• Like Like x 1
  8. well, this is how a state will and can protect itself when necessary. the federal government under Who's Joe Biden is abdicating his sworn oath to protect and serve the United States. Title 42 or no Title 42 Texas is stepping up to do something to stop the clown car show going on at the border.

"The Biden Administration's open-border policies have paved the way for dangerous cartels and deadly drugs to pour into the United States, and this crisis will only be made worse by ending Title 42 expulsions," said Governor Abbott. "With the end of Title 42 expulsions looming next month, Texas will immediately begin taking unprecedented action to do what no state has done in American history to secure our border. The new strategies announced today and next week will further strengthen our already robust response to the Biden border disaster, and we will use any and all lawful powers to curtail the flow of drugs, human traffickers, illegal immigrants, weapons, and other contraband into Texas.

Because DHS has no plan for addressing the anticipated surge of illegal immigrants when Title 42 expulsions end, and because DHS is expected to release large groups of migrants into Texas communities, Governor Abbott has directed TDEM to charter buses and flights to transport migrants who have been processed and released from federal custody to Washington, D.C. To board a bus or flight, a migrant must volunteer to be transported and show documentation from DHS. Mayors and county judges can notify TDEM of any DHS-facilitated drop-off of migrants in their communities so that the agency can provide appropriate transportation. "

The executive orders went into effect yesterday at 4:00 pm CST.

There's more....

Governor Abbott Takes Aggressive Action To Secure The Border As President Biden Ends Title 42 Expulsions | Office of the Texas Governor | Greg Abbott

• Like Like x 2
  9. That's such a great idea.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. november 8th will have the real answer
    Beto O'Rourke for dem ticket
    Gregg Abbott rep ticket
    in my opinion the gov of the state hasnt had a better gov in my life of living in this state
    even a wheel chair cant hold this man back, what is harris next move ?
    let the buses start there journey,i can see it now,the whole state surrounded with national guard preventing there exit to DC
    but yet they cant lift a finger to do the same for the border
    i been saying it,Texas is sick and tired of are land and possessions ,stolen farms pilaged and total mess left from the on slot of the illegal entries
    so even if it dont happen ,dont you think this man has the right idea?
    all them folks want them,send on up there and let them sort out the mess , for all the money it would cost this state to flood DC with there choice,that cost is about what we already have cleaning up the mess here
    damn great gov

11. Even if Texas can't bus those who cross into the state illegally to other states, they can at least make sure one of the first people migrants meet after wading across the river is a person handing out lists of cities and states who offer them sanctuary so when the border patrol asks them where they want to go, their decision will be informed.

I'm not so sure planning to bus them to DC, Delaware, or Martha's Vineyard is much of a threat to the citizens though, they may like the idea of having a plentiful supply of cheap servants. They can tack together a few shanties out back so housing won't be a problem. It'll be a good arrangement for the masters living in the big house while providing sanctuary for the migrants. Win-win.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. my suggestion to every citizen of the US is to start screaming to their congress person to fix the problem at the southern border. smh, we better wise up and start focusing on our domestic interests or we're all gonna wake up one morning and it wont be good for any of us. the slogan is, "Never Forget"!

Wise up!

13. If I wasn't so sad I would

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. How can anyone take this Admin seriously. Happy to see this getting done, I'll be able to fish some great spots around this dam again.

At Thursday’s White House media briefing, Fox News correspondent Peter Doocy grilled press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre about the project, asking: “Why is the Biden administration building a border wall in Arizona?”

“We’re not finishing the wall,” Jean-Pierre answered. “We are cleaning up the mess the prior administration left behind in their failed attempt to build a wall.”

“President Biden, when he was a candidate, said, ‘There will not be another foot of wall constructed in my administration,'” insisted Doocy, referencing a statement by the Democrat in August 2020. “So what changed?”

“We are not finishing the wall,” Jean-Pierre repeated, later adding that DHS was “trying to save lives. This is what is — this is what the prior administration left behind that we are now cleaning up.”

“By filling in [the wall], is this racist?” Doocy asked cheekily. “Because in 2019, when the former guy was proposing a wall, you said that it was his racist wall. So how is this any different?”

“I’m not even sure how you get [from] your first question to this question that you just asked me,” Jean-Pierre said. “A border wall is ineffective use of taxpayer dollars.”

https://nypost.com/2022/07/29/biden-administration-to-fill-gaps-in-arizona-border-wall/

• Like Like x 3
  15. Good God their all so full of shit.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. #798 garrison68, Jul 30, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2022
    Biden has been getting complaints from Democratic states, and cities such as New York, about the expenses associated with the migrants that are arriving. So, he is now backing away from his promise to not maintain or expand the walls that Trump started building.

In other news speaking of the VP, she just lost another staff member. This brings the total to 26 key members of her staff to leave of their own accord.
    Kamala Harris' director of public engagement is leaving his role
    https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/29/politics/michael-collins-kamala-harris/index.html

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. I think kamahoe is going for some kind of record, that's alot of folk quitting ,lol, at least she's doing Something! ....Lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1