UPDATE ON THE BORDER WALL...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro harley, Aug 29, 2020.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. anyone recall the crisis at the US southern border? it's estimated Traitor Joe's administration has allowed ~1.75 MILLION PEOPLE to cross into the US illegally and he doesn't even give a farts worth of care. here's how Poland addresses "border security". if anyone bothers to read the article note how the EU Commission says:

It represents the two border issues with which the EU has to wrestle – the first one, its inner borders within member states, and the second one its outer borders, between member states and non-EU countries,” Kane said.

The EU wants to keep its borders within its member states wide open, but some of its borders, particularly with Belarus, very much more firmly under control,” he added."

that's what a strong government does to protect its people - protect the borders. smh.

Poland blocks hundreds of migrants, refugees at Belarus border

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. i really, really like the way Poland is guarding its border from unwanted migration. anyone have a Polack joke? Let's take a lesson from Poland and the "mighty" EU Commission. forcibly stop unwanted and illegal immigration. I love it!

Polish guards don’t let migrants on Belarus border sleep – RT reporter on the ground

Polish border guards and police have prevented the migrants who set up a camp on the border with Belarus from sleeping overnight, directing spotlights at them and playing discouraging audio messages, RT reported from the scene.

Some 3,000 migrants from the Middle East and North Africa, who are seeking asylum in the EU, tried to cross from Belarus into Poland on Monday. But after being repelled by Polish security forces, they set up a makeshift camp along the border.

3. The Texas State bears seem to be lending the Border Patrol quite a hand but I’m sure they’re still way understaffed. This is a Fed job and the Biden Admin aren’t taking it seriously. I do think that the actual Border Patrol guys are doing what they can but are no doubt overwhelmed. Kudos to Poland for taking their own border seriously - I mean, you’d have to be a total Asshat not to - right?

Hey, have you heard any recent news on that large caravan of immigrants moving through Mexico towards? The MSM has been silent on it.

j

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. size? ... about 10% of the crowd at the Rose Bowl... 60% of those get deported immediately.
    gee... where will we put them.

right wing media relies on a listener base not able to handle grammar school math.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Fuck it.

Lets just send the Border Patrol & State cops home. Why do we even need a border anyhow? Lets just let em all in.

j

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. I heard Maine has alot of land, and is safe ,as far as climate change.:love-m3j:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Never liked you…

:love-m3j:

j

• Funny Funny x 2

8. All "we" here have to do is block two bridges and close off a few roads and our little county and town will be totally self-contained. i like it like that.

• Like Like x 3
  9. All we have to do is take two steps backwards into the woods and completely disappear…

lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Arrest Warrants Count As ID For Illegal Migrants At Airport Security, TSA Says
    The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) disclosed to a congressional office that illegal migrants flying without proper identification can use an arrest warrant as an alternate form of identification when presenting to airport security, according to a letter the Daily Caller News Foundation exclusively obtained.
    TSA Administrator David Pekoske explained that certain Department of Homeland Security (DHS) documents may be considered acceptable forms of alternate identification for non-citizens, including a “Warrant for Arrest of Alien” and a “Warrant of Removal/Deportation.”

“TSA’s response confirms the Biden Administration is knowingly putting our national security at risk,” Gooden told the DCNF. “Unknown and unvetted immigrants shouldn’t even be in the country, much less flying without proper identification.”

EXCLUSIVE: Arrest Warrants Count As ID For Illegal Migrants At Airport Security, TSA Says

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  11. I believe it 100%.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. and in case anyone missed this while ukraine destruction is televised non stop (3 weeks straight and running), the traitor Aleandro Mayorkas has sent the balloon up because of the border crisis. haha can anyone in America believe this crap??? really? it's a disaster.

so far in FY 2022, which began in october, there have been 838,000+ migrant encounters. In all of FY 2021 there were 1.7 million, and in FY 2020 there were 458,000+ encounters. there were 160,000+ in feb 2022 alone. wtf!

"The Department of Homeland Security has put out a call for employees to volunteer at the southern border, as officials say they are tackling "large numbers" of migrants -- and amid ongoing concerns about a coming surge in the spring and summer months".

And now this.

DHS puts out call for employees to volunteer at southern border amid 'large numbers' of migrants

It is mind numbing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. So about 3 million since 2020.

That's the entire population of my state.

• Like Like x 2

14. And everyday thousands more come across. we see what kind of person mayorkas is and now he's calling for employee volunteers to come to stem the flow. that guy most definitely a traitor to me, you, and a lot of americans. fuckin biden :mad2:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. CRAP !!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. here's an idea.... get some truck drivers together to protest.... that ought to get some attention...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

17. Oh look, a grade school response.

• Agree Agree x 5
  18. VOTES.

• Agree Agree x 2