UPDATE ON THE BORDER WALL...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro harley, Aug 29, 2020.

1. Dude - my point was that exactly what just happened would happen because it was on Fox lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. There used to be a single-panel newspaper comic, "They'll Do It Every Time", this would have been a perfect example.

Have to see if there's a coffee table book of the best of that comic, it was great.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Disagreeing with a womans shitty policies or decisions isn't misogyny.
    Swing and a miss, again.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  4. #464 Possuum, Jun 13, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2021
    here's an example of one of the elephants in the room when talking about border security.

CJNG is just one of the cartels, more of a power player in ~36 mexico states, and absolutely unmerciful in many, many, respects. estimated nbrs of 20,000 - 30,000 "troops" and considered the #1 supplier of fentanyl to the US. only one of many cartels running drugs, weapons, people, and money.

these and those like them are all over mexico and all over the place further south in the northern triangle. these asshats and their ilk are the #1 reason people are fleeing and trying to get to the US. we sent our military might half way around the globe to blow up "terrorists" in the middle east yet the US and the G7 allow this to occur right in the US backyard. doesn't seem to make any sense. iirc ~30,000 people were killed in mexico last year and almost 100 politicians have been killed just since last september.

so if no country of the G7 is profiting from all of mexico's problems why arent French Mirage jets dropping 500 lb JDAMs on Tijuana targets being lasered by SAS soldiers? a lot of US equipment and weapons but those vehicles look like british or french MRAPS, and of course a lot of Fords

"the west" (G7) needs to go to mexico and the triangle and clean that place up. that will stop the mass migration and human trafficking bs that goes on. drugs are big, big, money.

• Like Like x 1
  5. check this out. this is some of the CJNG "special forces". fuckaduck :eek2:

these guys are representatives of the groups forcing people with the wrong last name, or the wrong family member 3 times removed, or operating the wrong business, to flee their homes leaving everything behind or face certain execution - everyone including the momas and the babies.

i think the US needs to lead a G7 effort to "invade" mexico and kill all those bad boyZ. there's no repurposing a sicario. write or call your G7 representative!

2021-06-12_09-50-00.png

2021-06-12_09-32-52.png

• Like Like x 1
  6. Is that the 2021 Cartel?

edit - sorry just saw your post above that one.

j

• Like Like x 1
  7. The Mexican government has been allowing the Cartels to operate for so many years now - and now its totally out of hand.

Isn't it their responsibility to deal with these guys - but I’m sure that at the same time they’re being paid off and in big sums.

J

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. yes 2020-2021, and only one of several though certainly one of the most powerful. their arch enemy, the Sinaloa cartel (el chapo's old group) is similarly armed and demonstrably more violent.

tens of thousands of armed terrorists operating right south of our border and doing what they do seemingly unimpeded by any government. pretty bad considering our country's history of intervening in other countries for seemingly a lot less justification. think of all the real problems the US has that could be solved if "the west" would go into mexico and clean it up.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. i think the government guys work both sides. they take money from the US to fight "the war on drugs", and they take money from the cartels to stay alive. i understand the notion of sovereignty but anyone with an iota of sense knows the mexican government is not very efficient and certainly no good at protecting its citizens. it seems like Mad Max down there and such a shame. the country is a beautiful place, culturally rich, and ripe for bringing it forward to the 21st century.

i'd like to live up in the highlands but there's nfw that will ever happen.

10. I haven't been many places outside the US but we did spend a couple weeks on the eastern Gulf side of Mexico and we had an amazing time. Some of the places we saw were just jaw dropping - yes its a shame what’s happening there.

j

• Like Like x 1
  11. What do many of the 'elite' that have 'fuck you money' have in common with each other (think hedge fund managers, oil tycoons, media moguls etc.), other than being total bastards?

Cocaine.

Who are the biggest facilitators of cocaine to the west?

The Mexican Cartel.

2+2= A smoke and mirrors 'War On Drugs' that has been an absolute failure in terms of limiting drug flows, but has worked expertly in disproportionately discriminating against large swathes of society while at the same time expediting the transfer of said drugs to those that are immune from prosecution.

It'll be a fascinating topic in the history books a couple centuries from now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Mexico is capable of growing very high-quality marijuana, for far less expense than North America can. If Mexico legalized it nationally, and we did the same, they would dominate the majority of the markets in the United States, for recreational weed.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. It was supposed to have been legalized for up to 28 grams and 6-8 plants for recreational use by the Mexican Senate but has been sitting stagnant for the last several weeks for some reason.

Mexico and Marijuana: What is the legal status of weed?

j

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. Lobbying by the Fed? Perhaps the Vice President had some words of warning when she was visiting the other day...

Whatever the reason, it’s an absolute scandal that such a simple and tangible solution has been ignored for so long, and latterly kicked into the long grass it seems.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Very true, VP must have put the kibosh on weed legalization in Mexico.

16. canada is the only country of the G7 countries that has nationally legalized cannabis. the remaining six of the G7 still pursue an anti-cannabis agenda at the national level. do we all know the UN is also anti-cannabis? the UN has an agreement of sorts that "prevents" the "G" countries from legalizing canna. i'm sure if i dug deep enough i could probably identify the "why" canada was allowed to legalize. it probably is some agreed upon "national test" kinda like CO was for the US being a test.

legalization of cannabis on a national level is driven strictly along monetary reasoning and not any moral reasoning. heck, every one of the G7 countries are as amoral as they can be and still get away with calling itself "modern democracies". bull....

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. You all hate her cuz you know she's far, far above your pay grade.
    [​IMG]

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. There you go putting words in peoples mouths again.

j

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 1