Update on my situation.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by vXiRiSHXv, Oct 26, 2011.

1. This is the original post. :

You ever have that one chick(or guy) that you've just had a crush on forever? Cmon i know we've all been there. No matter how much of a player you are. Well anyway i've known this chick since kindergarten and we were close friends for a while before i developed feelings for her. We used to hang out a lot in elementary and junior high, not as much in highschool. I was enlisting in the Marine Core and she did her own thing. Anyway fast forward to last week, she finally breaks up with her boyfriend(reasons unknown, we haven't talked about it. I tried to stray away from bringing him up) and she was in pretty bad shape. I told her if she ever needed to talk that I was here and all that stuff. The next day i texted her to hang out that weekend, i wasn't really planning on pulling anything, just kind of wanted to get a feel for her feelings towards him and whats going on.

She didn't respond, which isn't out of the ordinary for her, she works 2 jobs and does dance on the side, she's a busy girl. My friends told me not to keep pushing the issue which makes sense, well today i finally got fed up with waiting and messaged her on Facebook. She seemed really happy to talk with me and in a really good mood that i chatted her. I didnt actually get a chance to ask her out, she went to go take a shower and i'm assuming went to bed. How should i handle this? What would you guys do? I know this is a wall of text, i'd feel a lot better if I got some insight, I don't wanna mess this up. Thanks for reading GC.
    ----------------------------------

Update: She got sent to the hospital tonight after passing out at the movies with some friends, i'm wondering if I should go up and see her or just let it lie. I was thinking of taking her to the nearby pier in like a week for the meteor shower bringing a blanket and just talking to her, if i am gonna make a move at all I'd like to do it before mid November. She's going to Miami with a club from college for a few days. I feel like i should at least make some kind of attempt at talking to her/kissing her before then. What do you guys think?

2. It really depends what kind of girl she is. If she's one of those girls that takes forever to get over guys, then i'd wait it out. If not, do what you're doing. Just make sure she doesn't friend zone you.

3. I'd go talk to her asap. Why is she going to Miami?

4. He said for a club, at her collage.

5. #5 giraffe, Oct 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2011
    [quote name='"Periced"']

He said for a club, at her collage.[/quote]

Yeah but I meant like, to party with her club? Or to do academic oriented things like conferences

6. Just be there for her until she is over her ex then you can start moving in. But you could make her know your interest by dropping hints and shit if that makes sense.

7. Eh I'd just let her know how you feel.

Which is going against what I always do, which is what you're doing, which is what Ive always done in the past. Waiting to see how things pan out, it's never worked for me. Just my two cent though, I wouldn't know if it's right because I don't know you I don't know her I just know I've let too many of those lifetime crushes friend zone me or just walk away.

8. Its for campus activities board. Its not to party lmao. She's straight edge.

9. Dude you seem EXTREMELY desperate...