Update on my mothers cancer.

Discussion in 'General' started by Diceman, May 17, 2010.

1. I'm so sorry for you loss bro. Just keep your head up and don't ever forget the times you two shared together. Next bowls for you man... :(

2. Cheers to you mate, time heals all wounds (except muscular dystrophy;)). Chin up and keep pushing on man. When I get some green the next one's for you and your mum.

Best of luck and keep on the bright side.

3. I'm sorry. I think I posted in your first update about your mom having cancer.

Being honest, I prayed for her. I'm not that religious but cancer has hit enough people to know that any little insignificant thing, even something like a prayer could be enough for her to live, or at least have a safe trip.

I've watched my grandmother die from lung cancer[she lived with us], heard and seen my aunt go through breast cancer treatment, and have seen my other aunt do the same. I know three friends from high school that all lost their mothers from cancer as well, was even with one when his dad told him.

It's a bitch. I send my truest condolences.

4. So sorry for your loss. I wish you a life full of happiness going forward.

5. R.I.P. its good she doesnt have to go through any more pain.

6. :cry:

man i'm at a loss for words.. i was really hoping to read some good news when i clicked on your thread. Fucking cancer always seems to take the good ones from us :(

i am so sorry my friend.. anything you need.. anything just say it dude.

deepest sympathies to you are your family :(

i'm calling my mom after i finish this.. just to tell her i love her. Your right dude.. we take this for granted.

7. im very sorry for you, i dont exactly know how it feels grieving over a parent's passing, but my grandmother recently died, and that sucked, i wasnt as close to her as im sure you were(still are i hope) with your mother, but it hit me hard in 06 when my grandfather passed, once again im sorry, and this next hit will go out to you and your mother

8. :[

I'm sorry to hear about this bro, she was a great mother to and your friends both, i know this first hand. As everyone else has already said she is in a better place were she can no longer feel pain but only love from god and those that pray. Let her live on inside you bro and don't forget the things she has done for you, including giving you life don't waste or take that for granite. Let me know if you need anything, unfortunatly my phone that had your number in it broke and the screen don't work. BUt i have a new one now so if you need anything call or text its the same number.

9. just remember man, shes lookin down at all us humans feeling sorry FOR US and feeling bad FOR US cuz shes doing great with zero worries for eternity while were the ones still stuck grinding just to stay alive and surrounded by so much negativity.. shes much better off than we are.
    get at me whenever my gc mob brother from anotha motha. you get at me any time for real. one of my best friends and his dad just lost their sister/daughter and ive been around them and consoling them quite a bit man so my heads been wrapped around it alot lately and ive been thinking ALOT about death, so get at me man for real.

best thing to do is get ya thoughts OUT from your head.

much love brother dice:love::love: one love:smoke:

10. I'm sorry to hear this my friend, at least she is no longer in pain, and coming from a mother's perspective, I can guarantee you that you made her life so much more than any words could ever express. It's obvious from your posts that she raised a very smart guy and I'm sure you made her very proud

11. I am very sorry to hear this about your mom :( cancer is a goddamn epidemic that needs to be cured. I know way to many people with it, WAY TO MANY. Friends grandparent just passed,:( terrible, but at least the pain is gone.

12. Hey man, its really mind blowing how many people are affected by cancer. It seems like everyone knows someone, and that's truly a shame.

'...all things flow according to the great magnet...' and as sad and painful as some things are they're meant to shape you as a person.

Stay strong. I wish you the best!

(ps use this time to channel your emotions to some creative outlet. I dont know if you draw or paint but it would help!!)