Update on my life in a poem

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Smokentoke420, Jan 1, 2007.

1. (I know it's not really in a specific format. But this is my life right now. I'm happy and I'm sad, I got my ups and downs, but I'm going to make it. Let me know what you think. This is the rough Draft and I'm planning on really working on my poems soona nd editing them to as good as I can get them)

I was lost,
    then I was found,
    ended up locked up,
    like a dog in the pound,

Now that facist government got me on a leash,
    can't smoke the buds
    cuz they test my pee

I've learned alot,
    since I was caught,
    even though I have to lay off the pot

Got back with an ex,
    I love her to death,
    with a big ole booty,
    and a very sexy chest

I lost a friend,
    though I know it's not the end,
    but sometimes I like to pretend,
    that he was still here with me

2. damn thats deep. + rep man

3. got back with your ex? I do say sir I was close to giving you -rep for that, but hey maybe it will work out this time, hopefully it didnt end with a bang last time cause this time your head might go bang

4. thats some awsome writing there dude. i got back with an ex girlfriend of mine too, hope all goes well.

5. Haha, well we never really broke up as much as just ahd to call it quits (this was a while back when we were dating) and i was under 18 at the time and got expelled (diff. school) and on house arrest for a while and I was so fucked and couldnt see each other. After I got fucked over by the house arrest and shit, it was like dating someone online and on the phone.... did that make any sence?

6. Haha, looks like you were high when you wrote this.. but the message is clear.

Dope shit.

7. yeah doggy it makes sence :p

8. yeah man. I was pretty high cuz my PO isnt gonna drug test me :D